Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You absolutely will not find another tour out there as packed with activities and attractions as this one, provided by CharlieTheTraveler. You will also not find another tour out there that offers it all "FIRST CLASS," yet for a relatively low price. We have thousands of travelers taking this specific tour every year-and that's because no competitor can beat us on quality, price and substance. Below are just some examples of what you will see and do on this tour: ► Jeep Safaris: Elephants, Leopards, Aquatic Birds & More ► Reaching Adam’s Peak at Dawn, a Hiker’s Fantasy ► Hiking the Ancient Mountain of Sigiriya ► Exploring Abandoned Cities/Archeological Sites by Bike ► Cave Temples & Other Exotic-Looking Spiritual Sites ► Breathtaking Tea Plantations ► Whale & Dolphin Watching Near Mirissa or Snorkeling Near Hikkaduwa Resort ► Fine Beaches Surrounding Hikkaduwa Resort ► A Wetland Boat Cruise ► Waterfalls ► Colonial-Era Architecture in the Town of Galle ► Rich Culture And Much More…
Getting to the Ancient City of...
A Guided Bike Tour of an Ancient...
Hiking the Ancient Rock of...
Temple of the Tooth, Royal...
Hiking Adam's Peak for Sunrise...
Waterfalls, Temples & Hiking...
Wildlife Jeep Safari, Stilt...
Whale Watching Near Mirissa or...
A Wetland Boat Cruise, a...
Our Tour Ends This Morning
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- All Entry Fees
- Private Transportation
- Tour Guides
- Lodging X 1 Night
- Entry/Admission - Polonnaruwa
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Adam's Peak (Sri pada)
- Entry/Admission - Dhowa Rock Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ravana Ella Falls
- Entry/Admission - Mirissa Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kelaniya Raja Maha Vihara
- Entry/Admission - Colombo National Museum
- Travel Visa (only applicable to citizens of certain countries)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- To make your booking official, you will need to agree to the terms and conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Would highly recommend this travel agency in the future, they gave an amazing tour that was highly organized.
The consensus I discovered in my research on group tours is that CharlieTheTraveler customers are overall very happ…
When I thought of an action-packed trip full of wonders, I never imagined that trip would have been in Bolivia. How…
Blown Away, Totally Blown Away!
I never thought Uzbekistan would be the ideal trip destination, but when I was researching what trips CharlieTheTra…
When my sister initially asked me to join her on this tour to Turkey, I was hesitant, as it’s an unusual country to…
The Itinerary Was Structured Perfectly
I could not have planned a better trip to Morocco than CharlieTheTraveler provided. They had an organized itinerary…
Great Tour Guides!
Overall, I found this trip to Southern Mexico organized and planned with care by CharlieTheTraveler. Our tour guide…
Had the time of my life overflowing my cup 💕
I feel like my trip was a dream. I had the time of my life!!! I went by my myself, and I have never felt so safe an…
Egypt See and Experience It All
First and foremost, I felt safe, very safe. Having private tour guides and drivers were a big part of what made me …
Do it!!! I was so anxious about booking this trip at first, I had soooo many questions, and as I chose to do the gr…
Top Notch tour
We had only 4 days to see LA & our 3-day tour was tailored especially to our needs. We had a 9 year old with us & …
The company I used for this tour, CharlieTheTraveler, is smart. It knew how to choose the right hotels for us-all i…
Perfection - Happy Traveler
The schedule was optimized to perfection. CharlieTheTraveler knows just the right amount of time to spend at each d…
- Polonnaruwa, Minneriya National Park, and 11 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Sri Lanka: See & Experience it ALL in 10 Days, 1st Class Traveling
- Sri Lanka: See & Experience it ALL in 10 Days, 1st Class Traveling price starts from AU$2,172.15. Discover and book Sri Lanka: See & Experience it ALL in 10 Days, 1st Class Traveling on Tripadvisor
- Sri Lanka: See & Experience it ALL in 10 Days, 1st Class Traveling cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Sri Lanka: See & Experience it ALL in 10 Days, 1st Class Traveling on Tripadvisor
- Sri Lanka: See & Experience it ALL in 10 Days, 1st Class Traveling is hosted by CharlieTheTraveler. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact CharlieTheTraveler on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sri Lanka: See & Experience it ALL in 10 Days, 1st Class Traveling on Tripadvisor