Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the city of Colombo in a comfortable tuk tuk, one of the most exciting ways to do sight-seeing. This tour is personally designed and handcrafted for you and is conducted by me. This tour is just more than sight-seeing, as you will be able to discover the lesser known facts about the city and it's rich heritage
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Galle Face GreenStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byOld Parliament Building
- 2Dutch Hospital Shopping PrecinctStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3King Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe Prison CellStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4Colombo FortStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Grand Oriental HotelStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Jami Ul-Alfar MosqueStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7PettahStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Colombo Fort Railway StationStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Hotel NipponStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 10Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist TempleStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
See 3 more stops
- Unlimited bottled water will be provided during the entire tour
- Enjoy an authentic Sri Lankan lunch with a variety of dishes
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Colombo Fort Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist Temple
- Entrance fee of LKR 400/- per person at the Gangaramaya Temple
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Ajit De Soyza
A walk through the past
Without a doubt, when this world mess is over and Sri Lanka gets back to normal, taking a walking tour with Ajeet i…
If you want to really understand where you are, you need to take a walkabout with Ajit in Colombo
Not once but tree times I have been walking the streets of Colombo with Ajit. If you want to understand the people,…
Colombo walking tour with Ajeet De Soyza
We highly recommend this tour with Ajeet. He was knowledgeable and informative and shared his love of Sri Lanka and…
We had Ajeet like a guide in Colombo and driver for the first days of our journey in SriLanka. He is professional i…
6 hour tour from a very knowledgeable guide.
Ajeet is very knowledgeable and was happy to adapt tour to suit our interests. We felt we got a really good overvie…
Fascinating Morning Walking Tour covering highlights of Colombo
Fascinating tour tailored to my interests. Ajeet turned up to my hotel promptly and was very knowledgeable about C…
Fabulous and unparalleled experience with a local
We met Ajit as a 'guide' and left him as a friend. I cannot think of a better person to show you around Colombo, or…
Great walking tour
I booked a walking tour with Ajeet and it turned out to just be me in the tour - I lucked out! Ajeet is incredibly …
Highly recommended. Ajeet is knowledgeable and an excellent communicator. Any tour guided by him would educational,…
Fantastic day out.
Highly recommend this tour. Fascinating insight into the history of Sri Lanka and the future of the city. Encompass…
Very Informative - exactly what I was looking for!
Ajeet covered everything I was looking for - history and culture from the beginning of times till current events. I…
Would recommend for a private personalised tour. Great for learning. Maybe needs a bit more knowledge in some areas.
I did a private tour booked with Viator which I recommend as it is more personalised and Ajeet can shedule accordin…
A wonderful journey into history.
The tour was wonderful and if you like learning about history, then I highly recommend this tour. It was so excelle…
Excellent and informative
We have had many guides across the world and Ajit has to be one of the best. He is extremely knowledgeable and info…
Colombo Rich in History with Friendly Host
Ajit is a very friendly and informative tour guide. He was flexible in the organisation of the tour and was able to…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 107 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tuk Tuk safari with Ajeet De Soyza
What time does Tuk Tuk safari with Ajeet De Soyza start?
Tuk Tuk safari with Ajeet De Soyza will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Tuk Tuk safari with Ajeet De Soyza on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Tuk Tuk safari with Ajeet De Soyza?
How much is Tuk Tuk safari with Ajeet De Soyza?
Tuk Tuk safari with Ajeet De Soyza price starts from AU$58.41. Discover and book Tuk Tuk safari with Ajeet De Soyza on Tripadvisor
What is the Tuk Tuk safari with Ajeet De Soyza cancellation policy?
Tuk Tuk safari with Ajeet De Soyza cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tuk Tuk safari with Ajeet De Soyza on Tripadvisor