Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Pinnawala & Kandy
Colombo, Sri Lanka Negombo, Sri Lanka Katunayake, Sri Lanka Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by an air-conditioned private vehicle only for you or your group
- Pick-up from Colombo or Negombo hotel and drop-off in the same or at the Bandaranaike International Airport as your request.
- Service of chauffeur guide ( English or Japanese speaking chauffeur guide according to the travellers’ request.
- Bottled water (1 liter bottle per person per day)
- Accommodation in Nuwara Eliya at Ceybank rest or Similar Class hotel.
- Entrance fees of sites, temples, National Park, National museum or Botanical Garden.
- Lunch, Dinner and any other meals and drinks. (Available to purchase)
- Video & Camera fees, Permit fees etc.
- Expenses of personal nature (Tips for Guides,Drivers,Porters,waiters,medical, personal insurance.
- Entry/Admission - Iparanigama Theme Park
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Hakgala Botanic Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Gregory Lake
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If the hotel mentioned in the itinerary is full, a similar class hotel will be reserved.
- Child supplement will be added when sharing with parents.
- A formal Dress code is required both men and women when entered in to Temples and National Museum. Your knees and shoulders must be fully covered by the dress. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Ok Lanka Travels
Galle Fort from Colombo
A really pleasurable and informative tour with a knowledgeable good english speaking guide. During the time we visi…
Sigriya and Dambulla day trip
The trip was customized as per my requirements. Early pickup from airport and drop off to the airport late at night…
Botanic Garden is great and stay at Theva (Kandy) for best experience
Pinnawala is good experience. It can be more fun if they can guide the visitors as not everyone comes with a guide.…
Kandy and Pinnawala
We booked the tour throughout Viator, the overview description and “What To Expect” were accurate. Our guide Mr. R…
Kandy day trip
booked this tour at the last min and did not regret one bit. our guide Kumar arrived on time at our Colombo hotel..…
Kandy and Elephants!
We booked a day tour from Colombo to Kandy and the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage with OK Lanka Travels via Viator. O…
Wonderful tour with great service!
I booked this tour on Viator, and thought it would be a great idea to see outside of Colombo city. Our driver Sanje…
Trip to knuckles
Your organising is great. We love your service providing for our children and my family. I personally thank you for…
Ok Lanka - Sri Lanka
Ok Lanka Travel Agency experience was wonderful! Everything was very good during the tour from Colombo to Kandy and…
We have selected Ok Lanka Travels to organize our full day safari in Wilpathu national park. Excellent, very respo…
Trip to srilanka
My first time visit to srilanka was really wonderful.i visited srilanka this September.i am writing this review to …
- Colombo, Iparanigama Theme Park, and 8 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 107 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Nuwara Eliya tour from Colombo ( 2 Days )
What time does Nuwara Eliya tour from Colombo ( 2 Days ) start?
Nuwara Eliya tour from Colombo ( 2 Days ) will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Nuwara Eliya tour from Colombo ( 2 Days ) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Nuwara Eliya tour from Colombo ( 2 Days )?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nuwara Eliya tour from Colombo ( 2 Days ) on Tripadvisor
How much is Nuwara Eliya tour from Colombo ( 2 Days )?
Nuwara Eliya tour from Colombo ( 2 Days ) price starts from AU$257.04. Discover and book Nuwara Eliya tour from Colombo ( 2 Days ) on Tripadvisor
What is the Nuwara Eliya tour from Colombo ( 2 Days ) cancellation policy?
Nuwara Eliya tour from Colombo ( 2 Days ) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nuwara Eliya tour from Colombo ( 2 Days ) on Tripadvisor