Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byOld Parliament Building
- 1Dutch Hospital Shopping PrecinctStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byColombo Fort
- 2Pettah Floating MarketStop: 15 minutesSee details
- Private vehicle Air Conditioned Vehicle with English speaking chauffeur guide.
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The personal spending (Tips, Telephone, Internet, Fax etc)
- Souvenir photos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking, however, Infant meals not included
- A significant amount of walking is involved
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Dear Sir / Madam, We really enjoyed these memorable days with your driver Silva in Srilanka. We found him humble, honest and caring person. We wish him good luck for his future and we will pleased to come again Srilanka soon with our kids and would love your accompanying Silva…
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Recharge Tours
Road trip across Sri Lanka with Mr. Anura De Zoysa
We began our trip from Colombo and headed to the east coast of the country. Our driver Mr Anura De Zoysa arrived a…
Superb, helpful, hospitable, friendly, good safe driving, Good condition vehicle, nice planning, safe.
14 day private tour of southern half of Island
From the moment Karthik picked us up from the Airport and delivered us effortlessly to our first Hotel The Wallawwa…
Taxi- Sri Lanka
Very well organised company, punctual and good customer service ! We rent a car with a driver for a week. With Prab…
Recharge Tours and Travels - Driver: Kethees
Our journey started in Colombo, where we were picked up by Keethis. He was punctual, professional and most importan…
Recharge travels and tours - Kethees
We had our trip tailored to everywhere we wished to see, including Colombo, Yala, Kandy, Trinco and Jaffna. Kethees…
Car rental with Nathan was great as always. Driver Karthik is very professional, responsible and honeat. We had a …
Drive to Sigiriya
Used Recharge Travels to take us to Sigiriya. They arrived to pick us up on time and the journey from Colombo and b…
Trip to Ella and Nuwara Elia
With Niro we have visited area around Ella. He showed us amazing hidden waterfall! He is straight-to-the-point pers…
It was great. Service was fantastic. The driver that came along was patient and efficient. Loved the service. Will …
Great Trip Exploring The Island With Our Driver Prabha For 14 Days
We had a great time exploring Sri Lanka with our Driver Prabha. He was incredibly hardworking, alert, knowledgeable…
great tour operation
we used them to get our hotels and transportation booked from colombo to galle. service was fantastic and on time
Fantastic ground transfer from hotel to airport
Fantastic service from hotel to airport ground transfer. The driver that came along was patient and efficient. Love…
Used their vehicle for airport drip and pick up. Have been extremely happy with their service..the driver is very p…
Incredible views, great service!
I found the visit to Dambulla Cave Temple somewhat underwhelming, and the repeated attempts to squeeze rupees out o…
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 107 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about All-Inclusive Private Day Trip to Colombo with Lunch
What time does All-Inclusive Private Day Trip to Colombo with Lunch start?
All-Inclusive Private Day Trip to Colombo with Lunch will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book All-Inclusive Private Day Trip to Colombo with Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with All-Inclusive Private Day Trip to Colombo with Lunch?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book All-Inclusive Private Day Trip to Colombo with Lunch on Tripadvisor
How much is All-Inclusive Private Day Trip to Colombo with Lunch?
All-Inclusive Private Day Trip to Colombo with Lunch price starts from AU$57.80. Discover and book All-Inclusive Private Day Trip to Colombo with Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the All-Inclusive Private Day Trip to Colombo with Lunch cancellation policy?
All-Inclusive Private Day Trip to Colombo with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book All-Inclusive Private Day Trip to Colombo with Lunch on Tripadvisor