Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Bangladesh has a rich, diverse culture. It has a deep-rooted heritage, which reflected in its architecture, dance, literature, music, painting, and clothing. In Dhaka, the performance of dances and songs by Baijees began during the Mughal rule. Once Baijees used to perform dances and songs in the court of Subahdar Islam Khan and many luxurious landlord houses. In this walk, we will explore cultural history, luxurious landlord houses, listen to classical and folk songs, and experience the folk dance of Bengal. This walk has included with complimentary local and unique breakfast near an old café of Old Dhaka.
- You'll start atHotel Al Razzak Restaurant29/1 North South Road, Below IFSC Bank, Dhaka 1100, BangladeshIn Front of Hotel Al-Razzak, Bongsal, Dhaka we will wait for you at 8:00 AMSee address & details
- 1Dhaka CityStop: 3 hoursBulbul Academy of Fine Arts, Tanti Bazar, Jhulan Bari, Shakhari BazarRead more
- You'll end atHotel Al Razzak Restaurant29/1 North South Road, Below IFSC Bank, Dhaka 1100, BangladeshIn Front of Hotel Al-Razzak, Bongsal, Dhaka we will wait for you at 8:00 AMSee address & details
Hotel Al Razzak Restaurant, 29/1 North South Road, Below IFSC Bank, Dhaka 1100, Bangladesh
Returns to original departure point
- This walk has included with complimentary local and unique breakfast near an old café of Old Dhaka.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Such a great experience! Mr. Suman was an excellent and very knowledgeable guide. He showed us a very culturally rich side of the city with experiences and anecdotes which really helped visualize the history of each site we visited. This is going a must-do for anyone visiting…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Lost Panorama
Excellent Armenian Walk Tour
We got lots of information about Armenian community. Excellent walk tour done by Lost Panorama (Mr. Suman Roy).
Great experience for me...
It was a great experience for me during my walk with Lost Panorama where I explored the culture and tradition of ol…
Seeing old Dhaka new a light
The Roy's in charge of Lost panorama and our guide for the tour is very knowledgeable about the area and personally…
Old Dakha by bicycle
Suman gave me a perfect view into Old Dakha. We did the trip by bicycle since it was the last part of my bicycle tr…
Armenian church visit
The visit to the Armenian church was an eye opening experience. Suman gave me a good explanation of the church and …
The most unique tour to experience Old Dhaka
This tour was like no other. Filled with interesting facts about the history of the city, Suman takes you from a bu…
A really great experience exploring Old Dhaka - highly recommend!
A colleague and I had one free day to explore Dhaka while in Bangladesh this week, and we're so grateful that a fri…
Relaxed, interesting and friendly experience
Suman does not offer mere tours, you can easily find tours and guides. Being a local, and having grown up and lived…
Authentic tour through Dhaka
Suman has made yhis day fantastic and very remarkable! He has opened yhe Dhaka from nice sides I didn't expect to s…
A must-do activity in Dhaka
I have taken a lot of city tours in my years of travel, and this is hands down my favorite. Suman and Lopa expertly…
Eye opening tour in Old Dhaka!
I visited Old Dhaka (Puran Dhaka) numerous times, but this tour was really eye opening for me as the Lost Panoroma …
great walking tour
Great walking tour of Dutch settlement in Old Dhaka with a small group. The tour guide was very knowledgeable bein…
Great time at Old Dhaka - Armenian Walk
Our group of 12 had a most wonderful time at the Armenian Walk. We're all Bangladeshis living in Dhaka and some of …
Highly recommend this walking tour of Old Dhaka!
My friends and I did this walking tour with Suman this week and would highly recommend it to anyone interested in e…
Success trips require: The right people on the ground.
Bangladesh isn’t necessarily the easiest place to travel. Having the right people to help makes all the difference.…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Sound of Silence Walk
How much is Sound of Silence Walk?
Sound of Silence Walk price starts from AU$27.88. Discover and book Sound of Silence Walk on Tripadvisor
What is the Sound of Silence Walk cancellation policy?
Sound of Silence Walk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sound of Silence Walk on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sound of Silence Walk?
Sound of Silence Walk is hosted by Lost Panorama. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lost Panorama on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sound of Silence Walk on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Sound of Silence Walk?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Sound of Silence Walk on Tripadvisor