Dhaka is called the city of mosques. But now a days you can say city of traffic..haha. Anyways, at morning we start from your hotel. All the time you will get a car but once you enter the old Dhaka then you have prepare for a walk. Because it is a place with narrow streets. First we visit our national assembly building. Then we explore old town with Shakhari bazar, Sadarghat, Armenian Church, Dhakeshawri Temple, pink palace, Lalbag fort, star mosque etc. During the trip we will have a lunch with our traditional foods. will have a lunch with our traditional foods. You will know all the history of these places. So let's start!
1. National assembly building- such a great architectural building
2. Shakhari bazar - called as Hindu Street. One of the oldest Street of Dhaka
3. Star mosque - nearly 400 years old designed with beautiful marbles.
4. Pink palace- residence of Nowab.
5. Lalbag fort- incomplete fort created during the last period of mughal.
6. Armenian Church- church of Armenian people