Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Due to its favorable geographical location, Azerbaijan has always been in the crossroads of cultures. This in return has always affected our local cuisine. At the same time, Azerbaijan has 9 out of 11 climate zones that provide suitable lands to grow different types of fruits and vegetables in the country. This cuisine is not only rich with delicious food variations, but also with sweets. Therefore, different parts of the country have its different food and dessert styles and tastes. The main intention of this tour is to deep dive into our culture and cuisine and provide you with an exquisite cooking class.
- 3-course lunch/dinner
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with walking issues, as the apartment is located on the seventh floor of the building
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Baku Tours
Also Baku has uniqe history of oli and beauty
Enjoy Baku with @mr_baku_travel to discover art and food tourism of baku. Carpet art was one of strange an…
My husband and I did a full day tour with Baku Tours. We had an excellent day and our guide had so much knowledge …
We booked a tour through TripAdvisor and really hit the jackpot. We were picked up from our hotel and taken to the …
Informative and interesting
We had 3 tours. Shahin and Seymur were our guides: Shahin for Ateshgah and Yanar Dag, and Seymur for Gobustan and …
Fascinating, enlightening, and above all, fun!
I had a fantastic time, and my pal had an even better time, since he was so fascinated by it all, and I was glad to…
A great night out
Decided best way to see the nightlife was to book this tour ,I was not disappointed. Shahin my guide was an excel…
We had an excellent informative tour with many little quirky details about the country! A great start into a stay i…
Nice and interesting
The driver and his companion dropped us at the two sites and left us with local good English speaking guides
Great Tour with Shahin
I took an Old City Tour with Shahin. We started at one end of the Old City and methodically worked our way across. …
Walking tour Baku
The best way to get to know the city is to take the walking tour in Baku. I was lucky to have Seymur as a guide - y…
Great choice at great price
I landed in Baku without a plan and these guys saved my entire trip. I booked two tours - one for Yanardag and the …
Very good tour
Seymour is a nice young man with good knowledge and has good listening ability. Tour took place partly in the old …
Gobustan Petroglyphs & Mud Volcanoes
Very satisfactory half-day tour with Seymur and driver, who I had entirely to myself - it must have been a quiet da…
Ultimate Gobustan National Park and Mud Volcanoes Tour
Had a brilliant tour with Seymur to the Mud Volcanoes and Unesco World Heritage site of Gobustan to see the Petrogl…
Embracing the local Culture through a local
A great way to see and understand the culture, architecture and essence of the city. Our extremely passionate and e…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 323 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Traditional Azerbaijani Cuisine Workshop
- Traditional Azerbaijani Cuisine Workshop will start at 5:00 PM. Discover and book Traditional Azerbaijani Cuisine Workshop on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Traditional Azerbaijani Cuisine Workshop on Tripadvisor
- Traditional Azerbaijani Cuisine Workshop price starts from AU$92.29. Discover and book Traditional Azerbaijani Cuisine Workshop on Tripadvisor
- Traditional Azerbaijani Cuisine Workshop cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Traditional Azerbaijani Cuisine Workshop on Tripadvisor