Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atIcherisheher st.Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Baku Old CityStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Palace of the ShirvanshahsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Maiden TowerStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ateshgah - Fire TempleStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Yanar DagStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Baku Old CityStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Nizami str. /TarqoviStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Baku BoulevardStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9Baku FunicularStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 10Flame TowersStop: 5 minutesSee details
See 2 more stops
Icherisheher st., Baku, Azerbaijan
Sahil st., Zarifa Aliyeva, Bakı, Azerbaijan
- 0.5 Lt bottled water
- Local professional guide
- Lunch, tea and dinner (F&B included option has to be chosen when booking)
- Entry/Admission - Palace of the Shirvanshahs
- Entry/Admission - Maiden Tower
- Entry/Admission - Ateshgah - Fire Temple
- Entry/Admission - Yanar Dag
- Entry/Admission - Baku Old City
- Entry/Admission - Nizami str. /Tarqovi
- Entry/Admission - Baku Funicular
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (can be requested on checkout on "special requirements)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Baku Tours
My husband and I did a full day tour with Baku Tours. We had an excellent day and our guide had so much knowledge …
We booked a tour through TripAdvisor and really hit the jackpot. We were picked up from our hotel and taken to the …
Informative and interesting
We had 3 tours. Shahin and Seymur were our guides: Shahin for Ateshgah and Yanar Dag, and Seymur for Gobustan and …
Fascinating, enlightening, and above all, fun!
I had a fantastic time, and my pal had an even better time, since he was so fascinated by it all, and I was glad to…
A great night out
Decided best way to see the nightlife was to book this tour ,I was not disappointed. Shahin my guide was an excel…
We had an excellent informative tour with many little quirky details about the country! A great start into a stay i…
Nice and interesting
The driver and his companion dropped us at the two sites and left us with local good English speaking guides
Great Tour with Shahin
I took an Old City Tour with Shahin. We started at one end of the Old City and methodically worked our way across. …
Walking tour Baku
The best way to get to know the city is to take the walking tour in Baku. I was lucky to have Seymur as a guide - y…
Great choice at great price
I landed in Baku without a plan and these guys saved my entire trip. I booked two tours - one for Yanardag and the …
Very good tour
Seymour is a nice young man with good knowledge and has good listening ability. Tour took place partly in the old …
Gobustan Petroglyphs & Mud Volcanoes
Very satisfactory half-day tour with Seymur and driver, who I had entirely to myself - it must have been a quiet da…
Ultimate Gobustan National Park and Mud Volcanoes Tour
Had a brilliant tour with Seymur to the Mud Volcanoes and Unesco World Heritage site of Gobustan to see the Petrogl…
Embracing the local Culture through a local
A great way to see and understand the culture, architecture and essence of the city. Our extremely passionate and e…
Lovely free walking tour
Seymur is an awesome guide! He explained us everything in detail and showed us all nice places of Baku! I definitel…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 322 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Baku Layover Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Baku Layover Tour?
How much is Full Day Baku Layover Tour?
Full Day Baku Layover Tour price starts from AU$150.43. Discover and book Full Day Baku Layover Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Day Baku Layover Tour cancellation policy?
Full Day Baku Layover Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Baku Layover Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full Day Baku Layover Tour?
Full Day Baku Layover Tour is hosted by Baku Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Baku Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Baku Layover Tour on Tripadvisor