Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Yerevan Brandy FactoryStop: 2 hoursNever be late for dinner, smoke Havana cigars and drink Armenian Cognac - Winston Churchill. Cognac is a spirit unlike any other alcohol drinks. Do you know that cognac may include up to 45 different flavours? Some of the tricks on the elaboration will be revealed to you. This tour will give you the ability to explore the main secrets of unrepeatable Armenian Cognac: _ Get introduced to the main tricks of cognac making, _ Get introduced to the production process of barrels for cognac, _ Leaflets on how to taste a cognac, how to pair cognac & food, _ Tastings of a minimum of 3 different flavoured cognacs, ages range from 3 to 30 years, _ Presentation of cognacs, vines and the distillers' technics and skills, _ Hear some of the secrets about the cognac world, its history, its families and the business. Enjoy an expert introduction to the 150-year-old spirit of Armenian cognac on this 1-hour cognac tasting masterclass. Visit the famous Yerevan Brandy Factory and learn how its unique flavour is created, why it’s given names of ‘Ararat’, ‘Akhtamar’, ‘Dvin’ and etc. and how to distinguish between different blends and vintages. During this 1-hour tour, you will learn all about its production: selection and harvest of the grapes, cognac making, distillation, ageing, and bottling. The tour is also suitable for people reluctant to drink strong alcohol, as they can enjoy learning about the history and smelling the delicate perfume of the cognac. You will participate actively in a tasting workshop with an expert who will introduce you to the elixir of cognac, and help you discover the various distinctive flavours, characteristics, vintages and blends of the great cognacs. Enjoy a full presentation and taste 3 sorts of cognacs from different vintages, ages and blends. At the end of the tour, you will be able to recognize and appreciate a well-balanced good cognac.Read more
- Hotel pick up
- Tastings of a minimum of 3 cognacs, from 3 to 30 years of age
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Ayrarat Tour
Had very good experience
I was pretty happy with the tour. The prices were very affordable and the whole tour was organized on the highest l…
Excellent from the very beginning to the last glass of wine
Thanks for amazing, delicious and unforgettable tour! All of us very much appreciate attitude and attention shown b…
Perfectly organized tour with perfect Guide
We really had a great time in our stay, and our private tour with Ayrarat was perfectly organized..and the Guide wa…
The trip was really great! Thank you so much for this wonderful experience dear Ayrarat Team👌👌👌 Highly recommend…
Best wine tour ever!
Do not leave Yerevan without booking this unforgettable wine tour to Karas Winery located in the Armavir region! Th…
Stunning views and vistas, great Armenian food and unmatched personal attention from our tour guide and driver
Ayrarat’s one-day tour to Tatev, offers some of the most spectacular scenery that you will see anywhere in the worl…
The best individual tour ever
I booked a couple of tours with Ayrarat and let me tell you. They were the best!! Liana and Ara were the best tour …
Wonderful time in Armenia
I couldn't be more happy of the services of Ayrarat Tour! I've spent 4 days with them and spent a lovely time. They…
Great tour ,fantastic place
This was our second visit to Armenia. For the first time we visited the winter resort of Armenia in Tsakhkadzor las…
Falling in love with Armenian landscape
This is an outstanding tour organized by a professional tourism agency in Yerevan (Ayrarat Tour). Everything was ab…
When you think of Armenia, you probably think of mountains, quaint traditions, classical & national music of Aram K…
Very interesting and memorable trip. Unique composition of historical and modern tourist services. Have enjoyed hos…
I am a tourist from Geneva. We decided to spend our winter holidays in Armenia, I and my friends celebrated New Yea…
Trip to Armenia
Armenia is one of the most hospitable countries I have ever visited! This tour was really great! The staff was extr…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 251 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 108 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 141 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Armenian Cognac Tasting Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Armenian Cognac Tasting Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Armenian Cognac Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Armenian Cognac Tasting Tour?
Armenian Cognac Tasting Tour price starts from AU$67.20. Discover and book Armenian Cognac Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Armenian Cognac Tasting Tour cancellation policy?
Armenian Cognac Tasting Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Armenian Cognac Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Armenian Cognac Tasting Tour?
Armenian Cognac Tasting Tour is hosted by Ayrarat Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ayrarat Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Armenian Cognac Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor