View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Buffet lunch/or dinner
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Central Tour
Dubai, United Arab Emirates33
Awesome tour to tatev
I must say it was wonderful experience and team taking us feels like more of family then a professional guide.…
Armenia-lovely private tour
From Tbilisi my wife and I did a 4 day, 3 night private tour into Armenia 🇦🇲 with Nvard Melkonyan of Central…
Great Experience in Both Tours I had booked with Central Tour
Did 2 tours with them, one is Garni-Geghard and Lake Sevan day tour and the one is 2 days 1 night to South Armenia…
fantastic Armenia experience with Central Tour
I had a 3-day private tour with Central Tour, covering most of the major interesting spots in Armenia. Nvard is…
It was unforgettable and comfortable tour. Every monastery was awesome. And Nvard is a very knowledgeable guide,…
Mountains and culture.
I was picked up from the hotel by Nvard, the tour guide, and Tigran the tour driver. It was a comfort to know I…
the temple of?
the temple itself is not much, maybe the description helps more, buut the view around it is amazing and the…
Excellent tour with a warm, insightful guide
Our day trip to Garni and Geghard was memorable. Our guide, Nvard, was knowledgeable and friendly. We had a…
This is superb!
This was a superb tour. I'd class it as a wondeful two day experience of part of a beautiful country and its…
Del and Linda McCuen
This was an amazing trip. Armenia and Georgia are both beautiful countries. Our guides and drivers were very…
- The Bridge of Peace, Goshavank Monastery, and 1 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071