Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Đà Lạt, the capital of Lâm Đồng Province in southern Vietnam’s Central Highlands, is centered around a lake and surrounded by hills, pine forests, lakes and waterfalls. Known as the “City of Eternal Spring” for its distinctive temperate climate, Đà Lạt was developed as a resort by the French in the early 1900s, and many reminders of its colonial heritage remain. With this excursion you will be able to explore all the highlight and landscape of Dalat such as : Linh Phuoc pagooda , Elephant waterfall , Crazy House , Weasel Coffee farm , Silk factory , and enjoying most beautiful scenery along the way .
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Linh Phuoc PagodaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Crazy HouseStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Elephant WaterfallsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Dalat Train Villa & CafeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Thien Vien Truc LamStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Datanla FallsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local food for lunch
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Linh Phuoc Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Crazy House
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Dalat Train Villa & Cafe
- Entry/Admission - Thien Vien Truc Lam
- Entry/Admission - Datanla Falls
- Tip and Personal Expense
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: True Friends Easy Rider
Very good company to book a day out with . We having great time with them especially Mr Benny the man , he will hel…
Great service, great bike
Rented a Yamaha XT250 for a week. They dropped it off and picked it back up at my hotel. I initially had a lighter …
All is not as advertised
Amazing Snorkeling at Mun Island ( Small Group ) - this was how our trip was presented. What actually happened. W…
If you need to rent a bike at the right price from some very nice people, then True Friends Easy Rider are your tru…
Great place to rent a bike!!
Great place to rent a bike had the bike delivered to my hotel & had no problems! Rented the Yamaha XT 250cc to go t…
Perfect servise and comprehensive support, excellent motorcycles, everything you need for a good motorcycle trip. I…
Picked up from hotel on time. Orderly departure after explicit description of the trip and activities. Good equipme…
One day guided cycle trip
I spent a fabulous day with MB on a guided cycle trip. It was well organized and gave me a real flavour for the cou…
Long term enduro bike rental (3 weeks)
I travelled to Vietnam to explore local life in the villages. Therefore we need good endurobike to travel around so…
We travelled from Manchester England , final destination Nha Trang . I first visit Nha Trang in Vietnam some 10 yea…
Fishing and snorkeling
My wife myself and a mate done the day tour for fishing, snorkeling and an amazing lunch... a few drinks provided a…
4 Night Motorcycle Tour NHA Trang
A friend and I just did a 4-night motorcycle tour starting from NHA Trang with guide Benny (BJ)😇 we initially book…
True Friend easyrider has an awesome Crew that helped us making our trip to Nha Trang memorable! We rented a scoote…
2 Day 1 Night Motorcycle Trip to Dalat
My husband and I just finished a 250km ( round trip), guided motorcycle trip- Nha Trang- Dalat. Highly recommend th…
What an entertaining day, Benny our guide was very funny and knowledgeable taking us to see traditional crafts, m…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour by Car ( Nha Trang - Dalat - Nha Trang ) 01 Day .
What time does Private Tour by Car ( Nha Trang - Dalat - Nha Trang ) 01 Day . start?
Private Tour by Car ( Nha Trang - Dalat - Nha Trang ) 01 Day . will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour by Car ( Nha Trang - Dalat - Nha Trang ) 01 Day . on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour by Car ( Nha Trang - Dalat - Nha Trang ) 01 Day .?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour by Car ( Nha Trang - Dalat - Nha Trang ) 01 Day . on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Tour by Car ( Nha Trang - Dalat - Nha Trang ) 01 Day .?
Private Tour by Car ( Nha Trang - Dalat - Nha Trang ) 01 Day . price starts from AU$150.43. Discover and book Private Tour by Car ( Nha Trang - Dalat - Nha Trang ) 01 Day . on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour by Car ( Nha Trang - Dalat - Nha Trang ) 01 Day . cancellation policy?
Private Tour by Car ( Nha Trang - Dalat - Nha Trang ) 01 Day . cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour by Car ( Nha Trang - Dalat - Nha Trang ) 01 Day . on Tripadvisor