The sleeping bus is the most convenient and cost efficient way to travel the distance between Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City. It has morning and evening schedule, if you choose to leave at the evening and arrive at the morning, you can get a full night's sleep while traveling. USEFUL INFO Stops - The bus makes several stops for food and W.C. Toilets - This bus does not have a toilet.
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Departure details
- 10 Hùng Vương, Lộc Thọ, Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa 650000, Vietnam
- 221 Đ. Phạm Ngũ Lão, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91622P162
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91622P162
About the operator
Joined in October 2018
#298 of 534 Transportation in Hanoi
- Maria_piss00TerribleWe wait about 3 hours and they did not even tell us what time we will leave at the end terrible experience I prefer next time to take a local bus at least this will be on time
- sarahmC178TG00DISGUSTING!!!!!Shocking!!!! We booked a sleeper bus from dang hoi to da Nang using the company Viet Tan through bookaway. We got picked up from a dodgy side road in the dark and when we got on the bus it had atleast 13 people more than seats, people where lying up the isle they pushed us on and told us to go to the back, Al while climbing over people. And one of us had to lie in between 5 people which was so disgusting and unhygienic so uncomfortable and no space to move for 5 and a half hours, not the seats we booked. You will not get what you booked and paid for. It felt like the Bangleadash train. It felt like cattle being transported for slaughter. We tried to get a taxi and. Would of paid 200 euro just to get us off that bus but obviously no luck as we had been in the middle of nowhere. The most shocking experience in Vietnam. And bookaway will not refund me even though it's not what was advertised. I'd like to state the photos had been taking during a toilet break so not everyone had been back on the bus yet. The two isles had been completely covered with no where to move
- AliMIWa00Not recommendedVery last minute cancellation of shuttle trip, has consequently made it very difficult and expensive with travel plans going forward. Definately don't recommend - has left a dent in the experience of my trip.
- 456merlev00UnsafeWe booked a retour to Chiquila from Playa del Carmen and we would not recommend this. It felt not safe the first ride, so we cancelled our way back with Book a way. The driver was making pictures of us, not asked if it was ok for us, there was a local checking our stuff(?!). It was a trip without stops but the driver stopped once and the other passengers left the vehicle so we were whole alone with the driver. This felt not right, he knew we were not Spanish speaking and the other travellers were.
- jeroenz33100Bad companyI booked a trip with them and when I came to the busstation and already was in the bus, the travel agency told me that the bus was fully booked. The bus that was supposed to come would have 24 seats and the bus that eventually came had 20. This is meaning that I could not go along which means I do not go on the 8 am bus but on the 9:30 bus. Costs me valuable time on the trip and is overall just very anoying.
- ruthdY78WW00Don't book with this company.This is a fraud. Pick-up point was false and they never showed up. This is a horrible company and we cannot recommend booking with it.
- G847CXtylerl00scam companytake caution of this scam company and just look at the many other reviews... they will take your money then never show up to transport you... worst of all you will waste an hour of your vacation on their "one hour guarantee" and calling/emailing back and forth... they will then refuse to refund you and claim you were never there when they are the ones who never showed up
- 307graceep00Wouldn’t recommendNo charging points like it says on the website. No curtains. Chairs don’t have storage under them so any carry on bags go where your feet go. Crew have no cares about refunds. Departed an hour late with no updates from staff. Just over all wouldn’t pay $32 for.
- jayden494900Could be better to look elsewhereBooked a cabin bus from Hanoi to Sapa. Trip was made longer by multiple drop off's resulting in arriving to Sapa 45 minutes later than scheduled. We weren't allowed to eat on the bus which made it difficult for my diabetic wife to manage her blood glucose levels. Had to pay a lot extra for level 1 cabins because all level 2 cabins were taken, all cabins were exactly the same. Best to look elsewhere
- melvinw29800Cancels our booking 20 minutes before departureCanceled our train ride 20 minutes before. Extra costs were made but they did not refund us in any way. Horrible service. Chatting with the customer service was also really slow and took serval hours.
- Destination48932200AVOID this company!!!!Booked a trip online to Ninh Binh. Supposed to be a 2:10 p/u. After 30 min. I emailed the website terrible late response. If it wasn’t for the help of my hotel staff no one would have picked me up. 3:30, 80 min. late! Such a poor way to run a service business that caters to foreign travelers that depend on transportation to get to their next destination.
- Calvin K00Bookaway Transfer Vietnam - Not ImpressedBooked a transfer Sapa to Ninh Binh with an 0800 pick up however 0800 came and gone. Contacted Bookaway at 0820 to find out how far away the driver was only to be advised that Bookaway had a "system" error so the first they heard of the booking was when we called............ interesting tho as we made the booking 6 days prior to leaving, received the confirmation email and money withdrawn from my account. Bookaway recovered in 30min and arranged a driver however that driver could only take us so far before having to swap over to another driver that was heading to Hanoi and could take us to Ninh Binh......... The second driver obviously had things to do as we made several stops for the driver to deliver n drop off goods. There was no issues with the drivers, they were fine and appreciate they assisted but a 6.5hr transfer became 8hrs. Bookaway only got 2 stars due to recovering the transfer.
- seanhH1714TM00Sell tickets for fake companiesThey sold us tickets for a bus company that does not exist meaning we got stranded in ha giang and had to pay for new tickets with another company to get us to sapa, when we told them about it they wanted photo proof of everything, which of course we didn't get any receipt from the random vietnamese man who sold us the tickets to the second bus, since we couldn't provide this they just dismissed everything, won't use again
- Sisupei00Never againDriver was smoking all the night. He was talking loud and made noise with the horn. Very very unfriendly. I could not so sleep one second. My bed was in an upright position all the night and could not be pushed down. Never again!
- Itravel2afrika00HorribleHorrible. This company got the time of the departure wrong and we almost missed our bus. They were also very rude. I would not recommend and advise staying away