- Visiting Mekong Rustic (Tan Phong Island - Cai Be district), one of the most abundant fruit gardens of Mekong river
- Exploring the culture and lifestyle of Mekong people by talking to local people during the visit to the Cai Be inland and floating markets, Cao Dai Temple Cai Be, Cai Be Cathedral and traditional handicraft workshops
- Joining activities of riding bicycle, rowing boat and doing the handicraft products under the guidance of local host
- Experiencing the "ditch fishing hook" on Mekong canals with local people
- Staying two nights at Mekong Rustic surrounded by many orchards
- Tasting local foods of Mekong specialties such as honey, elephant ear fish, rambutan, water coconut and mango, etc.