Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Đầm Chuồn is located in An Truyền Village, Phú Vang District, about 15 kilometres from Hue City and is a part of Tam Giang lagoon system. It is a must-see spot for all those who are nature lovers and photographers.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dam Chuon Huong QuanStop: 4 hours - Admission includedPick-up at the hotel and we ride to Chuon Lagoon, located about 15 kilometres from Hue City and is a part of Tam Giang lagoon system. At sunrise and sunset, the tranquil Đầm Chuồn appears like a water-painting masterpiece beyond any standards of beauty. Then we continue taking a 20-minute ride to the sole primeval mangrove forest in the province. The forest is surrounded by Tam Giang Lagoon with many local seafood farms. Bushwalking deep in the forest, we can see vastness of the lagoon and daily life of local people. Here we can stop to visit a family who is the only residents in the forest for more than 30 years. Back to have lunch or dinner in town with local specialties and then we say farewell at your hotel.Read more
- Lunch or dinner with local specialties (excluding drinks)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Nice scooter
- Motorboat to Chuồn Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Dam Chuon Huong Quan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: V'explore Travel
19 day tour south to northern vietnam
Chose this tour company thru my canadian travel agent. Excellent choice. It was a private tour. Our guide, our driv…
Having travelled once before with Mr Hau and V'Explore to the north of Vietnam (see previous review in early 2018),…
The most amazing company to travel Vietnam with!
I really cannot portray how amazing our trip to Vietnam was. Mr Hau arranged the most enjoyable trip for my partner…
We spent 4 nights 5 days (15th to 19th Jan 2020) in Hanoi, there were 4 teens, my wife and my self, it was a packed…
Impecable, professional service
My husband and I have returned from the trip of a lifetime to our first longhaul destination,Vietnam.We had spent a…
Awesome experiences and very reliable
My husband and I have just returned from a Vietnam in Depth tour with V'Explore Travel. We could not be happier wit…
16-Day Private Tour of Vietnam and Cambidia
We booked a private tour, customised to our needs, through Mrs Chi of V'Explore. The entire process from our first …
Basically stayed in HCMC and did day tours to Long Tan, Mekong Delta, Cai Be Floating Markets,Can To and Black Virgin Mt
Another amazing trip to Vietnam thanks to Mr Hau and the wonderful team at V'Explore. Each day was filled with new…
7 Day Tour in North Vietnam - Ha Long Bay, Sapa, Hanoi
I booked a private tour for my parents. They had a wonderful time, kept raving about it when they returned. My fat…
5 years in a row! Another superb visit, what a team! All starts with Mrs Chi's amazing attention to detail and is f…
Outstandingly beautiful trip
Amazing trip in Amazing Vietnam travelling on the Mekong Delta. Everything like the river flowed very smoothly. Par…
We used V'Explore after finding them on Trip Advisor and after a few suggestions to Mrs Chi of where we wanted to v…
Great team and support
I have been working with V'explore Travel in the past few years. Never been disappointed by them with great servic…
Vesper tour of Ho Chi Minh
On our Vietnam holiday our family of 6 we were rained out in Hoi An so took an unplanned flight to Ho Chi Minh to e…
Great way to see the Mekong
We did the Lazy Water Way Tour from Ho Chi Minh to Phnom Penh as a family of 4 (kids 8 and 3) and had a great time.…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Aodaigo: Exotic lagoon & primeval forest
How much is Aodaigo: Exotic lagoon & primeval forest?
Aodaigo: Exotic lagoon & primeval forest price starts from AU$87.67. Discover and book Aodaigo: Exotic lagoon & primeval forest on Tripadvisor
What is the Aodaigo: Exotic lagoon & primeval forest cancellation policy?
Aodaigo: Exotic lagoon & primeval forest cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Aodaigo: Exotic lagoon & primeval forest on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Aodaigo: Exotic lagoon & primeval forest?
Aodaigo: Exotic lagoon & primeval forest is hosted by V'explore Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact V'explore Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Aodaigo: Exotic lagoon & primeval forest on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Aodaigo: Exotic lagoon & primeval forest?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Aodaigo: Exotic lagoon & primeval forest on Tripadvisor