Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour emphasizes the cycling journey passing ancient bridge Thanh Toan, then reach Sam Chuon Lagoon, escaping from the hectic city. Te Islet and Sinh village are the next stops on the journey. With support of live tour commentary, you will find out tons of info about an ancient Hue and Hue people as well as immersing in countryside low-pace lifestyle.
- You'll start atKỳ ĐàiKỳ Đài, Đường Xuân 68, Thuận Hoà, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, VietnamHueSee address & details
- 1Thanh Toan BridgeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Dam Chuon Huong QuanStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Thuan An BeachStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atKỳ ĐàiKỳ Đài, Đường Xuân 68, Thuận Hoà, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, VietnamHueSee address & details
Kỳ Đài, Đường Xuân 68, Thuận Hoà, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- English speaking guide (other language available on request with surcharge)
- Hotel pick-up and return by bicycle
- Lunch, Bottled water, Helmet
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Toan Bridge
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- English speaking guide basic (other languages on request, subject to availability, surcharges applied)
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not allow children under 10 years old.
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Indochina Unique Tourist
I made my booking at 10pm the previous night and call them. Surprisingly someone was still online to helped me to c…
I would recommended this tour. You are on your own once you got inside which was fine by us. Comfortable transpor…
It was a great day out, awesome village with plenty to see and do plenty of restaurants. We got picked up from hote…
Awesome experience! We got to pick our pick up and drop off time from our hotel and driver was great, loved every m…
Golden Bridges Visit
Very smooth pick up drop off process. The Golden Bridges is very touristy but it’s a beautiful place to see. Bring …
Went up by cable car to Bana hills. Walked across the golden bridge. View is breathtaking. The venue, gardens, vi…
Golden Hands Bridge
Everything about this trip was perfect! From the transportation to the actual place itself everything was easy. It …
Day Trip to Ba Na Hills
We booked a trip with Indochina Unique Tourist, with pickup at our hotel. Everything worked out perfectly, our pick…
It's a small world ... after all
We booked this trip online in Hoi An Vietnam thru the Tripadvisor app. Very smooth process. The driver came and p…
Nothing was too much trouble. Recommended trip. Lunch was amazing. The lady that i was dealing with was very helpfu…
I am very afraid of heights but I decided I would do it anyway. The cars are large - they hold 30 people and very s…
Nice Day with Xi in Hue
I thoroughly enjoyed learning about the history of Vietnam with Xi. The tour was well worth the day.
Could not fault!
Exceptional service, would highly recommend! Transport was on time, very clean and great value all round.
Well organised and great staff.
This trip was very well organised, I was sent a message on whatsapp from the staff. She was very polite and told us…
The Bana Hills package was great! The tour guides were friendly and helpful and we had ample time at the Golden Bri…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Hue Countryside Biking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Hue Countryside Biking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hue Countryside Biking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Hue Countryside Biking Tour?
Hue Countryside Biking Tour price starts from AU$132.65. Discover and book Hue Countryside Biking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hue Countryside Biking Tour cancellation policy?
Hue Countryside Biking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hue Countryside Biking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hue Countryside Biking Tour?
Hue Countryside Biking Tour is hosted by Indochina Unique Tourist. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Indochina Unique Tourist on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hue Countryside Biking Tour on Tripadvisor