Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1HueStop: 7 hours• We will pick you up around 8:00 am to 9:00 am at your hotel in Hue city center ( or Hoi An city ) and then transfer to Hoi An. Along the way, we will stop at a number different places to visit nice sites: Fishing village to take photos of the fishing boats is where people live on boat and earn their life from fishing on the biggest lagoon in Viet nam • Lang Co Beach enjoy the fresh air on nice sandy beach of Lang Co – is recognized as one of the nicest beach of Asia The Elephant Water Falls – the lovely site to enjoy the view and relax in the mountain next to Bach Ma national park highlight • You will have lunch at great local restaurant (at own your account) in Lap An Lagoon – on floating restaurant (the center of seafood in Hue) or You can have simple lunch at Top of the Hai Van Pass or local food at Da Nang City Hai Van pass – See and Cloud Pass – Top Gear around here with amazing drive, stop on the top of the pass to take pictures highlight • My Khe Beach or R & R Beach – former name and nickname is China Beach in English by American and Australian soldiers during the Vietnam War • Marble Mountain – which was named after the ancient oriental philosophy including 5 elements creating universe: metal, wood, water, fire and earth. Reaching here, you will see the systems of caves and tunnels which were used as a very important base for Vietnam Revolutionary highlight • When you finish the tour, we will drop off at your hotel in Hoi An. Finish the trip and check-in hotelRead more
- Jeep with professional driver (one Jeep could hold 04 adults: driver + 03 passengers OR driver + 01 tour guide + 02 passengers)
- 1 Bottled water/ person
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fuel & Parking Fee
- Private English speaking guide - extra $35 upon your request
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Others services not mentioned
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: BC Family Tour
Bai tu Long bay: the Most beautiful place in Vietnam and Asia
THE Best experience with bcfamilytour.com. We have 12 Family members. We have Tours in hanoi, Halong bay Tour, ninh…
Angkor temple full day: best price, best experience
The best Angkor temples full day tour is good price, good experience with bcfamilytour.com, local travel experts he…
Mai chau tours and Vietnam airport
We booked many things from bcfamilytour.com in Vietnam: taxi airport, mai chau tour, airport transfer from phu bai …
Very Relaxing Trip
Phong was a great tour guide! He made sure everything was okay and he brought jokes with him that made the whole da…
Very helpful and friendly staff at their booking office. Made me feel welcome. Homestay centre old quarter very con…
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit Halong Bay! I almost did
While traveling in Vietnam, I consistently heard the merits of visiting Halong Bay. Being somewhat doubtful I brus…
Wow what can i say ? I did consider it a bit dangerous and took all the precautions and it was fun. pros : once in …
Bai tu long cruise with bcfamilytour.com: unique experiences!
We had a good time in our Vietnam trip. Clean room, nice people and good facility. Overall it’s a good value for yo…
Definitely the one to choose!
Loved our tour! Phong was very nice, engaging and knowledgeable about the local culture. Would highly recommend A…
Great trip in Bai Tu Long
We book Bai Tu long bay cruise with Sam and Daisy at bcfamilytour.com Good price with great services Nice cabin an…
Ha-"long bus journey" but worth it
Although it may take up to 3 hours to get to the bay from Hanoi it was worth. The kayaking was a nice touch, the ca…
Sapa and Cat Ba during Tet
We arrived during the Vietnamese New year Tet, and BC family tour arranged some alternative tours since many things…
The Bay particularly the cave was amazing. The tour guide spent more time chatting with the bus driver than with u…
Visa on arrival
We got our visa on arrival letter far in advance but it only took couple days. Make sure the details are 100% corre…
3 days 2 nights Halong Bay and Cat Ba
It was a great experience. Thanks a lot for all the organisation well done. We start the trip with one night in a …
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Jeep Transfer between Hue and Hoi An via Hai Van Pass
What time does Private Jeep Transfer between Hue and Hoi An via Hai Van Pass start?
Private Jeep Transfer between Hue and Hoi An via Hai Van Pass will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Jeep Transfer between Hue and Hoi An via Hai Van Pass on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Jeep Transfer between Hue and Hoi An via Hai Van Pass?
Private Jeep Transfer between Hue and Hoi An via Hai Van Pass price starts from AU$137.27. Discover and book Private Jeep Transfer between Hue and Hoi An via Hai Van Pass on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Jeep Transfer between Hue and Hoi An via Hai Van Pass cancellation policy?
Private Jeep Transfer between Hue and Hoi An via Hai Van Pass cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Jeep Transfer between Hue and Hoi An via Hai Van Pass on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Jeep Transfer between Hue and Hoi An via Hai Van Pass?
Private Jeep Transfer between Hue and Hoi An via Hai Van Pass is hosted by BC Family Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BC Family Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Jeep Transfer between Hue and Hoi An via Hai Van Pass on Tripadvisor