Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Traveling from Hoi An to Hue means a long bus journey or challenging self-drive. This fun, open-top vintage Jeep trip lets you feel the breeze in your hair, make scenic stops, and focus purely on the sights. Admire the views along the Hai Van Pass, refuel and swim at a beach; visit the Marble Mountain, and enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off. The transfer also operates from Hue to Hoi Ain.
- Fun transfer from Hoi An to Hue or vice versa by open-top retro Jeep
- Skip buses and self-drive: focus on the scenery while a driver does the work
- Take the epic Hai Van Pass, see the Marble Mountain, and swim at a beach
- Includes lunch and handy hotel pickup and drop-off at either end
Vietnam Backpacker Hostels - Hue Hostel & Sports Bar, 10 Phạm Ngũ Lão, Phú Hội, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam Vietnam Backpacker Hostels - Hoi An, 250 Cửa Đại, Cẩm Sơn, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Huế, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam
- Retro style Jeep
- Personal, experienced English speaking guide
- Local licensed Jeep driver
- Hotel pickup and drop off (Hoi An or Danang / Hue)
- Drinking Water
- Local Lunch
- Bottled water
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir t-shirt & cap (available to purchase)
- Entry ticket to visit Marble Mountain (optional visit)
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This trip is exactly as advertised. We were picked up from our hotel and travelled in convoy with 4 other jeeps. It was incredibly good fun and a real highlight of our trip!! Tip: don't wear your best clothes as you get a bit dusty!! Have a beer (on the less bumpy parts of the…
catherinelouise2016 wrote a review Mar. 2020Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom11 contributions4 helpful votes
If you are travelling between hoi an and hue this tour is a must. The hai van pass is amazing with great photo stops, and the other stops throughout the day were fab too. The guides were very knowledgeable and had good English. Drivers were great- felt completely safe (even on…
Date of experience: March 2020
My wife and I needed to get between Hoi An and Hue. We ended up booking the Jeep transfer between. We were picked up from our hotel and started our adventure. Our guides name was Banh and he spoke very good English and was great to talk with the entire trip. Every place we…
Date of experience: February 2020
If you are travelling between Hoi An and Hue (either way) this is a must do! The 1960's Soviet Jeep is a rare find, and doubt you could ride in one anywhere else in the world. It has an open top which is perfect for taking photos! The tour guide Bahn was fantastic, had great…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Awesome way to see Hai Van Pass, our tour guide Banh did a great job and we saw a lot more than we expected. The views are incredible. Would recommend this tour if you’re travelling between Hoi An and Hue.
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Hoi An Motorbike Adventures
Monkey Mountain Adventure by motorbike - Fantastic day trip around Hoi An, Da Nang and the Son Tra mountains
Hoi An is a beautiful place and it can be hard to draw yourself away, however this was an ideal day trip to see a d…
Excellent trip to see the real Vietnam countryside
If you want to see the real Vietnam countryside this is a great little adventure. Our guide Le Thi Ai Phi was excel…
Hoi An to Hue via Hai Van Pass as a pillion
My husband and I are in our early 60's, and wanted to travel along the Hai Van Pass by motor cycle but didn't fancy…
Great tour despite the weather!
Me, my husband and 5 year old had a great time on the motorbike and sidecar, despite having torrential rain the mor…
Fantastic food tour of Hoi An on motorbikes.
We did the Hoi An adventures motorbike food tour for 4 hours with Thomas, Henry, Ninh and Vy. What a great night. F…
I had a great tour of the Hai Van pass by motorbike with tour guide Long. It was a fantastic day and I learnt a lot…
Highly recommend this, our tour guide Lisa was so friendly and knowledgeable. We had a great laugh and the views we…
We really enjoyed this tour, we got taken out by Mark on a motorcycle with side car, and had a great experience dr…
Out & beyond - full of culture
Great tour - it really did take us out and beyond to see villages nearby - plenty of rice paddies and lots of local…
Jeep tour Hue to Hoi An
We had the best day ever! We were picked up from our Hue hotel and dropped off at our Hoi An hotel in an old Russia…
Great Morning's Tour
I highly recommend this tour package. Our party consisted of 4 adults and 2 children - the tour was an ideal mix o…
We spent ages looking for a bike tour company that doesn’t overdo the “touristy” path and these guys were amazing. …
Excellent sidecar tour
We had a great afternoon on the sidecar tour of the villages yesterday. The sidecars were comfortable and the driv…
The best tour EVER!
I did the one day Hai Van Pass and Beyond jeep tour and this is definitely not your ordinary 'tour' in the best pos…
Hoi An streetfood walking tour
This tour was an excellent way to explore very tasty dishes and visit streets, that we ourselves would not have fou…
- Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach, and 5 more
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Open tour from Hoi An to Hue by Jeep - unique, fun & save!
What time does Open tour from Hoi An to Hue by Jeep - unique, fun & save! start?
Open tour from Hoi An to Hue by Jeep - unique, fun & save! will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Open tour from Hoi An to Hue by Jeep - unique, fun & save! on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Open tour from Hoi An to Hue by Jeep - unique, fun & save!?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Open tour from Hoi An to Hue by Jeep - unique, fun & save! on Tripadvisor
How much is Open tour from Hoi An to Hue by Jeep - unique, fun & save!?
Open tour from Hoi An to Hue by Jeep - unique, fun & save! price starts from AU$88.89. Discover and book Open tour from Hoi An to Hue by Jeep - unique, fun & save! on Tripadvisor
What is the Open tour from Hoi An to Hue by Jeep - unique, fun & save! cancellation policy?
Open tour from Hoi An to Hue by Jeep - unique, fun & save! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Open tour from Hoi An to Hue by Jeep - unique, fun & save! on Tripadvisor