View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Demilitarized ZoneStop: 6 hours - Admission included6:30 - 7:00 AM Pickup at your hotel in Hue and drive to Dong Ha Town, continue to drive on national route No 9 to visit Dackrong Bridge, Rock Pile, Khe Sanh Combat Base, ethnic minority villages, The Ho Chi Minh Trails. The Rockpile (Thon Khe Tri), a Marine outpost built on top of a huge outcropping. Though it's inaccessible, it's a prominent sight from the highway. Next is the Dak Rong Bridge, one of the main branches of the Ho Chi Minh Trail, which leads south to the A Shau valley and infamous Hamburger Hill. Though not entirely legitimate, there is a monument commemorating it as a point on the Ho Chi Minh Trail. Khe Sanh Combat Base, just east of the Lao border, was the site of a US base that fell under attack in early 1968. The attack of the NVA on Khe Sanh was a diversion for the 1968 Tet Offensive in the south. The old airfield of red dirt still remains. Then return to Dong Ha town for lunch. PM: Hightway No.1 visit Hien Luong bridge, Ben Hai river, the 17th parallel, Doc Mieu and Vinh Moc tunnels. Tour end in Hue about 6.30 PM.Read more
- Bottled water
- Local lunch
- Professional guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned transfer
- Entry/Admission - Demilitarized Zone
- Personal expenses
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
So, we saw, and climbed all over an old US tank in the middle of thick scrub - and then thought about the snakes! But this is an interesting area of Vietnam. We walked from North to South and I took this photo in the middle (one foot in each)
Date of experience: December 2016
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Vietnam Tour Booking
The park has some lovely trails that is also suitable for children to enjoy. The endangered animals are safely behi…
Views and snorkeling
We had a brilliant day. The guides; Bang and Phuong were brilliant.. the views from the cable car are stunning. It …
This is a scam. We paid online for this tour and when we met the guide she was wearing a 'free walking tour' t-shir…
No complaints. We stopped in several places and enjoyed beautiful views on the island. Guide was funny and accommod…
We had a memorable time in Sapa and we want to thank you, Ms Ngan, who helped us to arrange all of the services to …
Great space for hiking. We had a good time in Cuc Phuong national park. The guide was a lot of fun and informative …
Amazing day trip
What a great day trip in Phu Quoc!! We had a little more information at each site by our knowledgeable guide. Sao B…
Sapa homestay experience
2 days 1 night isn't enough to visit Sapa! What I love the most is the climate here. Very cool and pure in the day …
Great experience for family picnic
Cuc Phuong National Park is an ideal place for those who love trekking and seeing sights. There are a variety of ra…
Tranquility is the second name
Absolutely amazed to trek this beautiful National Park in Pho Quoc. Lush green surroundings with bird sounds and vo…
The best trip in Vietnam
We have 5 days trip in Northern Vietnam with Vietnam Tour Booking. They reply quickly all our questions about the t…
Great Sapa trip, majestic beauty, unique culture
Our family really enjoyed our Sapa trip with this company. The tour was exactly as promised and very well organised…
Good Tour, great scenery and very good guide!
A really good tour that takes you over three islands on the worlds longest over sea cable car. Spectacular sea and …
Great Ride-But BEWARE
This is a must do, and in a year or so will be The number one place to go, with a huge water park being built. U…
This was probably the absolute highlight of our Vietnam trip! The tour was so well organised with the transfer pick…
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 585 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Demilitarized Zone Day Trip from Hue
Which attractions will I visit with Demilitarized Zone Day Trip from Hue?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Demilitarized Zone Day Trip from Hue on Tripadvisor
How much is Demilitarized Zone Day Trip from Hue?
Demilitarized Zone Day Trip from Hue price starts from USD 51.29. Discover and book Demilitarized Zone Day Trip from Hue on Tripadvisor
What is the Demilitarized Zone Day Trip from Hue cancellation policy?
Demilitarized Zone Day Trip from Hue cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Demilitarized Zone Day Trip from Hue on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Demilitarized Zone Day Trip from Hue?
Demilitarized Zone Day Trip from Hue is hosted by Vietnam Tour Booking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Tour Booking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Demilitarized Zone Day Trip from Hue on Tripadvisor