Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We will begin from the bustling city of Ho Chi Minh with the most iconic attractions. The upcoming journey is the historical Cu Chi Tunnels as well-known as a magical network of tunnels with 250 kilometers, giving the visitor a unique experience and a feeling of what underground life in the American war was truly like. We take a two-hour drive to Vung Tau beach and spend time for relaxing on the beach
Ho Chi Minh arrival
HCM - City tour - Cu Chi Tunnels...
HCM - Vung Tau beach - HCM (SIC...
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Double/Twin shared
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- English speaking guide as mentioned on the program
- SIC Tour to Cu Chi Tunnels & Vung Tau beach
- Water during transfer
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Entry/Admission - Vung Tau Beach
- Visa Letter / Visa stamp fee
- International / Internal flight from or to Vietnam
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Saigon City Tours - Day Tours
Nice trip out of the busy city
This activity offers a nice comfy excursion out of the busy city of Dalat to the countryside. The coffee shop which…
city half-day tour
For those who only have a few days to spend in Ho Chi Minh, a tour of the city is highly recommended. It offers the…
Half Day Ho Chi Minh city tour
David, our tour guide was excellent. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and spoke English very well. The tour wit…
Odynovo Half Day tour of the War Museum and Ben Trahn market was exceptional!
Our tour of Saigon started as we disembarked from our cruise ship, the Azamara Quest on Tuesday, October 22. We did…
Essential Saigon, and War details
This This is an ideal tour to fully experience Vietnam, plus enjoy lunch by the pool. Our guide aka Joseph ? (To…
Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Our DAY 1 in Ho Chi Minh City tour with Johnny was excellent. His well spoken English was very informative, his kno…
What a fabulous experience cruising on the river in a small boat. You get to see everyday local life from the water…
Ho Chi Minh City Full Day City Tour
Ruby from Urban Adventures was our guide today. She gave us one of the best tours we have taken during our 3 week…
Ho Chi Minh City Tour with Mr. Bao
My first day in Ho Chi Minh was guided by Mr. Bao. We visited the Independence Palace, a pagoda and War Remants Mus…
Top Tour for Ho Chi Minh
You will see everything you need in one day. Bring extra clothes as you will sweat quite heavily. Tour guide and bu…
Can Tho weekend
Floating market was awesome... Worth the waking up at 5am to go for this... Watching the sunrise on the river... Wa…
If you do this, do it with caution
We went to do the canyoning tour today and as I was abseiling down to jump onto the zip line and their wasn’t enoug…
Don't Miss this Adventure
We almost didn't go because it was hot but I tour guide insisted and we are so glad he did. This is a visual exper…
I am sure the tour would have been good if only it was what they actually took us on...
I was told to be in reception for 07:15 for the pick up today. I duly got there at 07:00. At 07:30 I called the op…
Amazing all day tour with Tin Tin and Thuy.
Tin Tin and Thuy took us by motorbike tour. We stopped by a little shop for Banh Mi and sweets before heading to a …
- Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, and 6 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 12,115 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 878 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,171 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-day Ho Chi Minh Cu Chi Tunnels Vung Tau Beach
What time does 4-day Ho Chi Minh Cu Chi Tunnels Vung Tau Beach start?
4-day Ho Chi Minh Cu Chi Tunnels Vung Tau Beach will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 4-day Ho Chi Minh Cu Chi Tunnels Vung Tau Beach on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 4-day Ho Chi Minh Cu Chi Tunnels Vung Tau Beach?
How much is 4-day Ho Chi Minh Cu Chi Tunnels Vung Tau Beach?
4-day Ho Chi Minh Cu Chi Tunnels Vung Tau Beach price starts from AU$393.01. Discover and book 4-day Ho Chi Minh Cu Chi Tunnels Vung Tau Beach on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-day Ho Chi Minh Cu Chi Tunnels Vung Tau Beach cancellation policy?
4-day Ho Chi Minh Cu Chi Tunnels Vung Tau Beach cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4-day Ho Chi Minh Cu Chi Tunnels Vung Tau Beach on Tripadvisor