Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Itinerary may be customized based on your interest or needs Private professional guide (English, Chinese, Japanese) Free pick-up and drop-off service in Saigon. Receive last minute booking. Taste the delicious Vietnamese food Infant (0-4) is complimentary
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Vung Tau BeachStop: 8 hours - Admission included8:00 am, We will depart from Saigon to Vung Tau city. 10:30 am, Arriving in Vung Tau and enjoying free time at Thuy Van beach (Back beach) – one of the nicest beaches in Vietnam with the shore runs for almost 10km, full with fine sands and white waves. Then, we have authentic Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, we visit Jesus Christ Statue by walking up the 847 stairs and meeting the 32 meter-tall (105 feet) statue of Jesus Christ. Considered one of the tallest statues of Christ in Asia, its outstretched arms span a little over 18.4 meters. Originally started in 1972 but the construction was only completed in 1993. The adventurous are welcome to climb to the top of inside Christ' arms and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view of Vung Tau city. The second destination is Thang Tam Temple (Whale Temple). The temple displays the bones which came to symbolize the protector deity of the coast. Now, each time a carcass of a whale washes ashore, the bones are ceremonially hauled to the mausoleum. We also discovery the Vung Tau's nicest colonial era mansion - Bach Dinh. It was built as a retreat for French Governor of Indochina Paul Doumer at the beginning of the 20th century. Cape Nghinh Phong is final sight before we leave this beautiful coastal city. The Cape is the cliff of Vung Tau and has unobstructed views of Vung Tau City as well as the East Sea. 3:00 pm, we come back Ho Chi Minh city. On the back way, taking a short break at Long Thanh Cow Milk Rest-stop for specialty and souvernir.Read more
- Lunch at restaurance
- Good quality AC private car.
- Free pick-up and drop-off in the center of Saigon.
- Professional English guide
- Bottle drink.
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Vung Tau Beach
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Breakfast, dinner.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: VN Bike Tour
The tour is great but it’s 2-2.5 hours from Saigon to Vung Tau. The beach is large but dirty. The statue of Jesus i…
Dalat and Saigon
Generally good and enjoyable tour. The distance from Saigon to Dalat is damn far. Required 6 hours drive. Anyway, t…
Must do if in Ho Chi Minh. Highlight of our time in the city. Our guides were fantastic and we tried some amazing f…
Booked this as a last minute activity and it turned out to be an excellent choice! The water puppet show was a lot …
Immersive trip on the Mekong
We spent a very good time on the tour, discovering Cae Be, Vinh Long and the surrounding. We specifically enjoyed t…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 12,115 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 878 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,171 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day
How much is Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day?
Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day price starts from AU$168.62. Discover and book Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day cancellation policy?
Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day?
Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day is hosted by VN Bike Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VN Bike Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day?
On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day on Tripadvisor