Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
* Private & Unparalelled Tours: Each tour is yours and yours alone, we do not team our customers up for group tours. *Professional English-speaking Guides: We only work with guides that we train ourselves. Even when we’re booked solid, we’d rather be honest with our customers than work with freelance guides, in order to maintain our service’s quality. *No Tourist Shopping or Traps: We avoid touristy shops just as you do. We do take our customers to markets for sightseeing, but there will be no shopping on our tours unless you personally ask for it, no force-selling or buying. You’ll buy only what you want, when you want. *Localizing and Refining: We only offer our tours to selected few locations, and are narrowing down the places to where we take our guests, places that we have confidence that we can give you the most authentic, off-the-beaten-path experiences. In order words, we do not run the business to expand it, but to refine its quality over the years.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Battle of Long TanStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Vung Tau BeachStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Modern air-conditioned private vehicle
- Travel permit & entrance fees (this costs us up to US$25 per person – inclusive)
- Flower and incense for the ritual
- Lunch with local beer or soft drinks
- Professional English-speaking guide
- English speaking guide from Ba Ria
- 2 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - The Battle of Long Tan
- Entry/Admission - Vung Tau Beach
- Drinks, meals and any other incurred expenses, that are not mentioned above
- Personal travel insurance
- Tipping – tipping is optional.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Have to thank Taun for a great visit to both of these sites , he was very informative and was quite pleased that my husband had been part of the Australian battalion that fought there back in 1969 as he was a soldier also . Well worth the visit
Date of experience: August 2019
We did two day tours. The first was Nui Dat, Long Tan and Vung Tau. The second was a day tour to the Mekong. I know the tours are a little more expensive but it was only my husband and I in a lovely air conditioned 4WD and our wonderful guide Phuong and driver Mr Tam for…
Date of experience: June 2019
3 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Water Buffalo Tours
What an amazing trip to Vietnam !
We all had a wonderful 2 weeks in Vietnam .Water buffalos made it extra special !This is the first time for us to g…
Mekong Delta 3 Day Tour
We had a fantastic time with our guide Mr Tam and driver Mr Vu. They were both professional, courteous and met our …
We arranged this1 day tour with Water Buffalo Tours, and we were not disappointed. Everything was done so smoothly…
Thank you Long for a great tour
We had an overnight in Saigon on an Azamara cruise and I took the opportunity to do a full day tour from Saigon thr…
My wife and I had the pleasure of re-enjoying the experience with Water Buffalo Tour operators in May and September…
Cu Chi and Mekong with Phuong
Amazing! Our first tour was the Cu chi tunnels with Phuong. We were picked up in Ho Chi Minh City and Phuong insta…
Tours of Sapa & Lao Cai.
We booked pickup & market tour of Lao Caro & area & dropoff to Sapa which included lunch at Italian restaurant in S…
Spent a week on a tour organized by WB exploring Mekong and central Highlands. WB were very well organized and prof…
Fabulous Water Buffalo Tours
This is the second time we have booked private day tours with this outstanding tour company. Based on our previou…
Great way to truly experience the real Vietnam
We did a day trip with Water Buffalo Tours to the Mekong Delta and had a fantastic time. I think the main reason is…
As good as it gets!
We used 3 different private tour companies while visiting Saigon...Water Buffalo Tours were the best. Phuong gave …
Group tours through Vietnam
We have had the great pleasure to use waterbuffalotours twice for our group trips to Vietnam. Both times Khoi has a…
Local for a day tour
Great tour with professional guide and driver. We loved the market and the tour of the village on bicycles. A must…
Very organized, professional, well-informed, and friendly guide for a private day-trip through the countywide and t…
Spent the day on a private tour with Phuong to the Mekong Delta - she is absolutely fabulous - very knowledgeable, …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 878 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,171 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,584 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Long Tan, Nui Dat & Vung Tau - Private Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Long Tan, Nui Dat & Vung Tau - Private Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Long Tan, Nui Dat & Vung Tau - Private Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Long Tan, Nui Dat & Vung Tau - Private Tour?
Long Tan, Nui Dat & Vung Tau - Private Tour price starts from AU$214.06. Discover and book Long Tan, Nui Dat & Vung Tau - Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Long Tan, Nui Dat & Vung Tau - Private Tour cancellation policy?
Long Tan, Nui Dat & Vung Tau - Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Long Tan, Nui Dat & Vung Tau - Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Long Tan, Nui Dat & Vung Tau - Private Tour?
Long Tan, Nui Dat & Vung Tau - Private Tour is hosted by Water Buffalo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Water Buffalo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Long Tan, Nui Dat & Vung Tau - Private Tour on Tripadvisor