This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
07:00 Minivan pick up at hotel located in District 1, HCM city and transfer to Tan Cang pier for day trip.
08:00 arrivel and get on speedboat for depart to Cu Chi Tunnels on Mekong river. While on moving, you will enjoy a light breakfast of The Pat’ a Chou cake & seasonal fruits and seeing there daily life of local citizens living along the river banks.
09:00 Arrive at Cu Chi Tunnel and start your activites:
09:30 Explore your excursion by watching a documentary film about one of the most sophisticated man-made tunnels together with its extraordinary wartime legends and:
- Walking in the jungle and visiting the traps, the secret entrances, the bunkers, and underground hideouts
- Relaxing with shooting real guns at the riffle range of Cu Chi Tunels. (Exclusive of bullets)
- Seeing the rice-paper (spring roll skin) and rice-wine production line
- Crawling into the tunnels and enjoying the special and fantastic feeling
- Taking a rest, drinking green tea and having tapioca – the main food served during the war time.
12:00 Get back to Tan Cang. Finish Cu Chi day trip.
13:00 Arrivel at Tan Cang restaurant and have lunch with local Vietnamese traditional food.
14:00 Arrive back to Saigon dropped off at your place in district 1.
Duration: 5 hours