Day 1: HCM – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (L,D)
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Squares, Nguyen Hue Walking Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
• Pick up at My Tho Pier ( no.8 30/4 street , My Tho city)
• Boat trip to visit the 4 Island named : Dragon , Unicorn , Tortoise , Phoenix . Sight seeing the Floating fish farm along the Upper River.
• Visit the My Tho fish port .
• On arrival Xep Canal in Ben Tre , taking the boat to get deeply inside the small canal , take a look at the bee farm , handicraft made from coconut wood, tasting the honey with lime , banana wine.
• Taking the Horse wagon to go to Quới SƠn village , enjoy the seasonal fruit at the local people house , listening to Vietnamese folk song music .
• Use the rowing-sampan to go along the canal and explore the water coconut palm tree along the side . Feeling how the local people’s life
• Return back to Motor boat to continue to coconut candy local factory.
• Use motor boat to discover Tân Trach canal , have lunch upon arrival in Viet Nhat restaurant . enjoy the special cuisine in Mekong .
• Time to do short cycling trip during break time to visit the village and understand how is the local life in Mekong Delta
• Return to boat and back to My Tho Pier
• Transfer from My Tho to Can Tho
• Diner and over night in Can Tho, Hau Giang hotel 3***
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: over night in Can Tho, Hau Giang hotel 3***
Day 2: Phong Dien – Cai Rang (B,L)
Stop At: Can Tho Beach, Can Tho 92000 Vietnam
Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river ( Bassac River),
• visit Cai Răng floating market, which are the liveliest in the whole religion. Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made.
• Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to cross a "Monkey bridge" which is built by only o¬ne stem of bamboo.
• Visit the orchard garden.
• Stop for lunch. Back to HCM city.
Duration: 12 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.