In Cu Chi Tunnels:
• Enjoy both countryside with big farming and jungle sightseeing.
• Watch a short documentary film about Cu Chi during the war (in many foreign languages options)
• Discover the cover of secret refuge and an incredible network of Cu Chi tunnels.
• Crawl through the narrow tunnels which are totally made by hand.
• Gain more knowledge about history, weapons and damaged self-construct traps, etc.
• Try to shoot with AK47 or MK16 riffles in a well supervised area (*optional with surcharge)
• Taste the main dish which locals ate during the war time: Boiled tapioca with hot pandan tea.
• Explore to a simply wet market to try some fresh seasonal fruits, understand more about the different lifestyle of countryside people, make some fun and share your laugh with friendly local sellers.
In Mekong Delta:
• Cruise on the Tien river to see the fisherman’s ports and 4 islets which are represented as four mythical animals in Southeast Asia: Dragon, Kirin, Tortoise, Phoenix and visit Kirin islet for our main activities.
• Walk through orchard gardens then taste some fresh seasonal tropical fruits, and enjoy the art of “Don ca tai tu” Southern folk music which is an indispensible spiritual cultural activity in locals’ life.
• Hop on a horse wagon and relax on the hand – rowing sapan to recall local people life in the 19th century, and take a short walk through a quite village to feel the countryside atmosphere and reach to the beautiful riverside restaurant for lunch.
• Enjoy your private lunch time with some famous Mekong specialties, such as: deep-fried giant gourami, spring rolls, giant fried sticky rice ball.