Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Join Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour, you not only admire one of the most unique underground work in the world but also have the chance to experience life under the tunnels; in order that, you can understand the hardship as well as fighting spirit of Cu Chi locals in this Steel Land. Stepping through each room, looking at artifacts or statues was restored as visitors are watching a slow motion video about the life of Cu Chi people living in the tunnels during the wartime. With the smoke-free kitchen Hoang Cam, weapons manufacturing rooms, the boiled tapioca, and the national flag of Vietnam will make visitors feel very touching and impressive.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cu Chi TunnelsStop: 8 hours - Admission includedThe itinerary of Cu Chi Tunnels & Cao Dai Holy See Tour Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and then we head to Tay Ninh Province to visit Cao Dai Temple Attend a morning Caodaism ritual praying. The Temple with its ceremonies is a unique example of the combination of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, Christianity, and Islam. Learn more about the history of Caodaism and the origin of the Great Temple of Cao Dai. Roaming around the Cao Dai Holy See Temple to admire the spiritual art on all over the complexion. After lunch in a local restaurant, we will drive to the underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese soldiers during their struggle for independence - Cu Chi Tunnels. Enjoy both countrysides with big farming and jungle sightseeing. Watch a short documentary film about Cu Chi during the war (in many foreign languages options to choose) Discover the cover of secret refuge and an incredible network of Cu Chi tunnels. Crawl through the narrow tunnels which are totally made by hand. Gain more knowledge about history, weapons and damaged self-construct traps etc.. Taste the main dish which locals ate during the wartime: Boiled tapioca with Vietnamese tea. We then drive back to Ho Chi Minh City and end the tour at around 5 pm. Especially, when you book this Cu Chi Tunnels & Cao Dai Holy See tour with VN Bike Tour, you will have a chance to explore the hidden local area: a simple countryside wet market, probably try some fresh seasonal fruits or a coffee drink, make some fun and share your laugh with friendly local sellers.Read more
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees and free wifi.
- Fresh tropical fruits and honey tea.
- Helpful English speaking tour guide.
- Free pick-up and drop-off service in Saigon.
- Travel insurance ($5,000.00/case).
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Other meals not mentioned in itinerary.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Cu Chi Tunnel Tour
Thank you to our fabulous guide Nhu for a great day out. She spoke such good English and had a great sense of humou…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 643 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 875 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day Tour?
Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day Tour price starts from AU$139.07. Discover and book Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day Tour cancellation policy?
Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day Tour?
Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day Tour is hosted by travelwithlocal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact travelwithlocal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day Tour on Tripadvisor