• Knowing the Saigon’s culture, spirit and life via cuisine.
• On the most popular vehicle in Vietnam: scooters.
• Go through the narrow valleys to the very different world in the animated city.
• Enjoy many type of Street Cuisine dishes with typical ingredients of traditional Viet Nam and mixed different cultural: Chinese, Thailand, Champa…
At about 0630PM you will be picked up from hotel to start the journey. This evening, your food adventure will include a ride through many small alleys of district 1, 3, 4 and a mouthwatering menu below:
• BánhTrángTrộn - Rice Paper Salad: a very typical snack of Saigon, a hodge - podge mixture of shredded rice paper, boiled quail egg, green mango, kumquat juice, satay, peanut, and beef jerky.
• Bánh Canh Cua: tapioca flour noodle soup cooked with crab meat, pork, served with cruller.
• BánhXèo: "sizzling cake" or Vietnamese savoury fried pancake, the size is as big as the skillet, with choice of pork or seafood or mushrooms served with fresh herbs and crunchy vegetables.
• BòNhúngGiấm: It’s basically a Vietnamese shabu-shabu, beef is cooked in a dilute broth of rice vinegar served with rice noodle and many kinds of vegetable, dipped in special sauce.
• NghêuHấpSả&ỐcMóng Tay Xào Rau Muống: Clams steamed with lemongrass in a pot & finger shape-snails stir-fried with morning glory.
• BánhTằmKhoaiMỳ - Cassava Silkworm Cake: its texture is somewhat chewy and soft; it's blended in the richness of coconut milk and covered with a layer of grated coconut.
• TráiCâyDĩa: a fruit plate with selections of seasonal fruits, ice, syrup, and sweet condensed milk, a great way to get yourself chilled.