Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Binh Tay MarketStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Ba Thien Hau TempleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3FITO MuseumStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 4Ben Thanh MarketStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 5War Remnants MuseumStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Central Post OfficeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Dong Khoi StreetStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9The Independence PalaceStop: 30 minutesSee details
Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater)
- Food and drinks
- Any other things not mentioned in the itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Mam Holidays Limited
Great Thailand Tours
This was a great informative trip. Miss Supatsara Wonghong, our guide was informative, speaks English well and was …
Excellent Private Tour of Ayutthaya
It was very interesting to see the sites of the old capital of Siam. My tour guide from Mam Holidays was Miss Siri…
Excellent experience. Our guide, Miss Supatsara Wonghong, was very good. Knowing history, but also good places to e…
Excellent Private Ayutthaya Temple Tour!
We have decided in last minute(on Saturday evening for Sunday) to take a private tour to Ayutthaya and were not sur…
Fun and educational tour
This tour with our guide Rose was excellent! We had a fun-filled day learning about the history of temples and and …
Fabulous full day temple tour
This was our first time in Bangkok so we decided to book a full day tour. There are so many to choose from but dec…
Amazing private tour
The description of this tour was that it was a ‘full day’ seeing the top destinations in Bangkok – and it was. Chu…
Essential sights during stop over to New Zealand
We had only a small time in Bangkok to absorb some of the main sights. We wanted a personal guide and predictable…
Fantastic private tour
I came to Bangkok by myself for business and I had one day to see all the major attractions. My guide Miss Chutima …
We took an all day tour with Aey and had a wonderful experience. Aey is very nice, knows her Bangkok, Thai, and Bu…
The Best Tour Guide (and Drivers)
Our tour guide, Chutima, was the absolute best! This was the first time that we went through a tour operator or use…
Amazing unforgettable days. We had this tour company for 3 days while we were in Bangkok.Our guide was a lovely you…
Despite the hot day the ride was very enjoyable! Our guide Miss Supatsara Wonghong was very kind, helpful and commu…
Temple Tours of Ayuthaya and Royal Palace
Prompt, friendly and knowledgeable guide, very comfortable new vehicle, and tailoring the tour to meet our expectat…
Fabulous guide, great Bangkok temple and Chao Phraya river tour
Our guide, who introduced herself as "Aey", was charming and incredibly knowledgeable. Our driver was excellent an…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,588 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 463 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 827 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: Full Day Ho Chi Minh Highlight City Tour
- War Remnants Museum
- Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater)
- Ben Thanh Market
- Central Post Office
- The Independence Palace
What time does Private Tour: Full Day Ho Chi Minh Highlight City Tour start?
Private Tour: Full Day Ho Chi Minh Highlight City Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour: Full Day Ho Chi Minh Highlight City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Full Day Ho Chi Minh Highlight City Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is Private Tour: Full Day Ho Chi Minh Highlight City Tour?
Private Tour: Full Day Ho Chi Minh Highlight City Tour price starts from AU$140.39. Discover and book Private Tour: Full Day Ho Chi Minh Highlight City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour: Full Day Ho Chi Minh Highlight City Tour cancellation policy?
Private Tour: Full Day Ho Chi Minh Highlight City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Full Day Ho Chi Minh Highlight City Tour on Tripadvisor