• Day 1: Chau Doc – Ha Tien:
We will start at 7:00am from Ho Chi Minh to Chau Doc. (Time can be changed regarding to your wants)
Chau Doc is a city in An Giang Province, located at the border between Vietnam and Cambodia. Compared as a little town with significant Chinese, Cham and Khmer communities. Visit Chau Doc, we will:
• Take the trishaw ride along the border of Vietnam and Cambodia. Seeing people trading stuff.
• Enjoy the view of the immense rice paddies on top of Sam Mount with a drink.
• Visit Ba Chua Xu Temple Sam Mountain, Tay An Temple.
• Visit Tra Su forest (Tra Su Bird Sanctuary) where you can watch a huge variety of colorful birds and many other animals: storks, bats, snakes, turtles. Enjoying beautiful view of river, swamp, mountain by motor boat, rowing boat and by foot.
In the afternoon, we will go to Ha Tien, check in hotel, relax 2 hours.
In the evening, we will visit Ha Tien night market, take a cyclo ride in 30 minutes around the city, you will see 4 different temples, church, park and beautiful river. We can also stop at each stop for taking photos. The cyclo ride will finished at night market, time for dinner, dessert and talking near the river.
• Day 2: Ca Mau, Dat Mui (Ca Mau cape):
On second day, we will visit Mui Nai beach in the morning for 1 hour, check out hotel and head straight to Ca Mau cape.
• Take a cruise along the river.
• Ca Mau floating market.
• Go fishing and buying food ingredients with locals
• Have lunch at a local farmer's house.
• Dam Thi Tuong (Thi Tuong swamp), the biggest and most beautiful swamp in Nine Dragon river delta (Mekong Delta).
This place is the tip of our country, you will see the whole floating civilization untouched by tourism. People use boats to go from one house to another, selling and buying vegetables.
At sunset, go to hotel in Tra Vinh or Ben Tre, check in. Have dinner.
• Day 3: Tra Vinh, Vinh Long, Ben Tre:
• Visiting a Buddhist pagoda, study about the important of Buddhism to many people of the Delta.
• Explore the lovely countryside by boat.
• Visit a local family, harvest fruit (coconut, pomelon, sapodilla, longan) and try from their garden and have lunch with them (food they cook during the time you see and experience harvesting fruit, or you can also try cooking with them).
• Take a bicycle ride along the countryside road seeing local's life. You will see children cycling to school, people napping in hammocks,..
1:30pm: Back to Ho Chi Minh city, we will arrive Ho Chi Minh at 04:00pm. (Time can be changed regarding to your wants)