Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
28, 1 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 70000, Vietnam
- Hotel pickup in backpacker area or only hotel selected in district 1.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Food and drinks
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Appreciate the local customs.
- Ensure safety of participants
- Help each other when joining the program.
- Bring essential luggage, do not bring expensive jewelry
- Please be on time and don’t break the rules.
- Pick-up is available from the backpacker area and following streets of Ho Chi Minh City: De Tham, Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, Do Quang Dau, Cong Quynh, Le Lai, Ly Tu Trong, Le Thanh Ton, Thu Khoa Huan, Le Anh Xuan, Bui Thi Xuan, Ky Con, Le Loi, Ham Nghi, Nguyen Hue, Ton That Tung, Thi Sach, Le Thi Hong Gam. If you are not staying in any of these areas, please make your way to the meeting point at: 28/1 Bui Vien st, Pham Ngu Lao ward, Dist.1, Ho chi minh city.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 19 more reviews on Viator
Tour was nice but tourist guide has be speak more fluent english. And trip can be more exiting with activities. And i think some of the bus AC does not work very well. Though very hot weather in Vietnam.
Date of experience: August 2019
Interesting visit, but there are a lot of other groups of tourist in this place. My group was constituted of around 20 people, too much to hear everything that our guide said.
We booked the half day trip to Cu Chi Tunnels and would recommend this to everyone who is interested in the (war) past of this country. It‘s quite intimidating to see how this war was fought in Cu Chi and also worth seeing the tunnnels and traps. I recommend to inform yourself…
1 Helpful vote
Tunnels were amazing but we had a tour guide with such a big ego that he took it personally when one of the group members asked him to slow down. He then went into complete idiot mode and made the remainder of the tour miserable. Tunnels themselves were fascinating and very…
Date of experience: December 2017
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Guide To Vietnam
Cu Chi Tunnels
We had Duc as our tour guide and he was fantastic! Very knowledgable and patient with us all as we went round the s…
well-organized full-day trip
We enjoyed the tour, although it was during lunar new year and most of the floating markets were not running. Mult…
DO NOT GO UNLESS YOU SUPPORT ANIMAL ABUSE
This trip was nothing like what the description mentions. The itinerary said that we would spend the whole day at t…
Super tour and nice guide
We spent a wonderful day with the group. Our guide had a very good English and explained us a lot of things about t…
This was a nice tour and we felt like we under payed for it, done so much for so little money. Thank you Josh for b…
We met at their office and they were a bit confused by our booking, but managed to get hold of the bus that fetched…
Had a tour with Jorge( hopefully that's his name). Great tour with him he's very knowledgeable about monkey and for…
Is it possible for me to visit Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia in 6 Days?
Hello, I just wanted to ask if it’s possible for me to travel Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia in 6 days? Ho Chi Minh wi…
A wonderful tour! Our guide, Vu was amazing - he was knowledgeable and passionate about imparting knowledge to ever…
good value half day trip
Our guide is called Tim (or Tinh?), he was funny and informative. The coach was clean and with strong air-condition…
- Cu Chi Tunnels, Guide To Vietnam
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 12,115 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,929 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 878 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,585 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
What time does Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City start?
Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor
How much is Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City?
Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City price starts from AU$27.05. Discover and book Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor
What is the Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City cancellation policy?
Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor