Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travel safe during COVID-19
07h30 – 8h00: Pick up & transfers to Ninh Binh 09h15: Have a short break on the way. 10h30: Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda – the most famous & biggest Pagoda in the Southeast Asia with many records set such as 500 Stone - Arhat Statues, 36 ton-bronze Bell, 100 ton-Buddha Statue… 11h45: Have lunch. Vegetarian foods is always available on the lunch. 13h00: Visit Trang An tourist attraction which was recognized by UNESCO as The world Heritage Site in 2014. Trang An has the wonderful tunnel cave system - Halong bay onland. With around 2 hours hours for the boat trip, you will persuaded by the beauty here. 15h30: Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here. 16h30: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi 19h00 - 19h30: Get dropped off at Hotel in Hanoi Old quarter
- You'll start atHoàn KiếmOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byLake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- 1Bai Dinh PagodaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Trang An Landscape ComplexStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mua CavesStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atHoàn KiếmHoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, VietnamWe can pick up from hotels in Hanoi old quarter or Hanoi opera house from 7.30 - 8.15 AMSee address & details
Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees & tickets
- Luxury transfers round trip
- Boat trip in Trang An
- Electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Landscape Complex
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Beverages, Drinks & tips
- Surcharge: 10 USD per person on Tet's holiday: 24, 25, 26, 27th, Jan, 2020
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Thank you so much Tran for your hospitality, you’re the best tour guide & you’re the key of your company. I will never, never forget, you made our trip more interesting. We highly appreciated your knowledgeable about destination & your skill Job!
Date of experience: March 2020
A highlight not to be missed. Our guide Rachel was informative and enthusiastic. The boat trip in Trang An amid the huge rock formations and through the caves was breathtaking. Although this is called the Halong Bay of the interior it is actually a more compelling experience…
We decided to book this trip after checking the very good reviews & we’re not disappointed. The whole day from start to finish was really funny & smiles. The boat was relaxed, the climbing Mua cave mountain was brilliant views!
Date of experience: February 2020
This day tour to Ninh Binh has the best itinerary. This covers Bai Dinh Pagoda before noon and Trang An and Hang Mua post lunch. Hang Mua is the last stop before heading back to Hanoi. Bai Dinh Pagoda is huge. If you have more time then you can spend one entire day exploring…
Date of experience: November 2019
The Mua Cave Hiking Mountain was the best part of this amazing trip. From the top we can see the panorama of the Tam Coc. It’s step but young children and older people were able to do. We can make sure that very well worth!
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Easytours24h - Hanoi Day Tours
This trip was very nice and relaxing, it's the best way to see Ninh Binh beauty. The very good guide was the key of…
We've got amazing time with beautiful views and meal was delicious, a buffet lunch was perfect option. Hoang was th…
We had an amazing time & experience on this pleasant trip. Jack was always smiling and professional with good Engli…
That's an enjoyable experience day trip from Hanoi to Halong bay & Lan Ha bay. We booked this trip cause of it's no…
We would have appreciated coffee for early morning. That's a very nice day with great atmosphere, quiet & cool. Tai…
More than expectation!
It's wonderful range of experience and thing to do and see as well. Stunning location and excellent guide cared for…
Not really good weather but enjoyable!
A very enjoyable experience with this cruise & team in the incredible bay. The weather could have been better, it's…
Worth a visit!
It was so exciting about this cruise trip. Halong bay is definitely worth a visiting cause of beautiful landscapes …
Very nice trip
We're so lucky with the weather & got amazing, clear pictures from the incredible bay. The kayaking at the pristine…
Valued for money!
After checking around the agencies in around Hanoi old quarter & from hotel. We decided to book this trip through T…
That was amazing experience in Ninh Binh – a very beautiful place with a rural life. We will never forget the momen…
This trip was my favourite part of my trip in Hanoi & I enjoyed it so much. The scenery is beautiful and authentic,…
I was confused because I am a solo traveller but it’s easy to make friends & I have made some good lifelong friends…
A funny day!
This is the perfect trip for budget travellers & who want to making new friends from over the world. People on the …
Had the best day!
This day trip was a highlight for us when visiting Hanoi. Our tour guide Hannah gave us a lot of information and wa…
- Duration: 12–13 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 461 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,673 travellers!
from A$35.27* A$44.09
Popular: Booked by 5,966 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Trip: Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Trang An & Mua Cave - Luxury Bus
What time does Full-Day Trip: Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Trang An & Mua Cave - Luxury Bus start?
Full-Day Trip: Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Trang An & Mua Cave - Luxury Bus will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Full-Day Trip: Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Trang An & Mua Cave - Luxury Bus on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Trip: Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Trang An & Mua Cave - Luxury Bus?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day Trip: Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Trang An & Mua Cave - Luxury Bus on Tripadvisor
How much is Full-Day Trip: Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Trang An & Mua Cave - Luxury Bus?
Full-Day Trip: Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Trang An & Mua Cave - Luxury Bus price starts from AU$73.85. Discover and book Full-Day Trip: Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Trang An & Mua Cave - Luxury Bus on Tripadvisor
What is the Full-Day Trip: Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Trang An & Mua Cave - Luxury Bus cancellation policy?
Full-Day Trip: Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Trang An & Mua Cave - Luxury Bus cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Trip: Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Trang An & Mua Cave - Luxury Bus on Tripadvisor