Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
✔️Enjoying fabulous views of rural Vietnam on the swift transfer between Hanoi and Ninh Binh ✔️Strolling around Bai Dinh Pagoda and being humbled by its incredible architecture and size ✔️Having a fantastic lunch consisting of regional specialties and north Vietnamese fare ✔️Take a sampan boat ride to explore outstanding natural sceneries of limestone karst landscapes ✔️Experiencing two of Vietnam’s beautiful attractions with a friendly and knowledgeable guide
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byOld Quarter
- 1Bai Dinh PagodaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Trang An Landscape ComplexStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byOld Quarter
- ✔️Transportation with A/C
- ✔️English speaking tour guide
- ✔️ Entrance fees & Mineral water bottles
- ✔️ Lunch at a good local restaurant
- ✔️Electric car return way
- ✔️Boat trip on the river
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Landscape Complex
- ✔️Beverages, Tips( not compulsory), and Personal Expenses
- ✔️Other things are not mentioned clearly in the packages
- ✔️A surcharge of 2.5USD/pax for increasing entrance fee of Trang An from 19 Jan 2020
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- When you visit any temples/pagodas, you should wear long pants or short under the knees and a T-shirt. It is respectful to cover your knees and your shoulders.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Swallow Travel
Fantastic experience and highly recommend.
I did a 3 Day and 3 night tour with Swallow travel and it was the highlight of my entire trip. I wish i had found o…
Best experience and great service
Booked a Halong bay cruise with Swallow travel and they were the best company i dealt with. They went out of their …
Must I ever choose a circle?
Over promised, under delivered. Things that were on the packaged stated was not fulfilled. Like the class of carria…
I was recommended to use swallow travel by a very good friend of mine whom she used while she was on a trip to Viet…
Trip of a LifeTime
We have to thank Thoung from Swallow Travel who arranged our travels in Vietnam and Cambodia, we had an amazing tim…
Excellent Trip to Vietnam
Thuong was wonderful, nothing was a problem to her. If we wanted to change some activities she would re-arrange fo…
Swallow Cambodia & Laos
Wonderful 17 days in Cambodia- Phnom Penh & Siem Reap. Had 4 fabulous nights in Koh Rong Island -off Cambodia. Amaz…
First trip to Vietnam
We have just returned from a 2 week trip to Vietnam visiting Ho Chi Minh, Hoi An and Hanoi including a 2 night Halo…
Excellent service and best prices
Thuong went out of her way to make sure we had a great time and everything ran smoothly. When we wanted to do somet…
Excellent customer service
My wife, son and I recently travelled to Vietnam and had arranged through Thuong at Swallow Travel for all of our t…
Fantastic service and highly recommend
We travelled to Vietnam as a big group and Swallow travel were the best company we could have chosen to plan our tr…
Once again Swallow Travel has excelled
This is my second experience with Thuong and the staff from Swallow Travel and once again I cannot express the bene…
14 Day Vietnam Tour
My wife and I recently enjoyed a fantastic north to south tour of Vietnam for 14 days/13 nights as well as four day…
10 night tour north Vietnam
We have just got back from a tour of North Vietnam as organised by Jenny. We would definitely recommend her servic…
Awesome guide and driver, lots of good information, lots of laughs, would definitely recommend this tour
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 461 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,673 travellers!
from A$35.27* A$44.09
Popular: Booked by 5,966 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Trang An and Bai Dinh from Hanoi One Day Tour
What time does Trang An and Bai Dinh from Hanoi One Day Tour start?
Trang An and Bai Dinh from Hanoi One Day Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Trang An and Bai Dinh from Hanoi One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Trang An and Bai Dinh from Hanoi One Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Trang An and Bai Dinh from Hanoi One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Trang An and Bai Dinh from Hanoi One Day Tour?
Trang An and Bai Dinh from Hanoi One Day Tour price starts from AU$53.33. Discover and book Trang An and Bai Dinh from Hanoi One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Trang An and Bai Dinh from Hanoi One Day Tour cancellation policy?
Trang An and Bai Dinh from Hanoi One Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Trang An and Bai Dinh from Hanoi One Day Tour on Tripadvisor