Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Ninh Binh Town is far from Ha Noi about 90 km in the south where has so many beautiful famous landscapes such as: Mua Cave means dancing cave, this is a great place with trekking activitie to conquer Mua mountains where You will have an impressive overview and beautiful photos of limestone mountains, Ngo Giang river & rice fields in Tam Coc & Trang An in Ninh Binh.Let's come and experience ..... Tam Coc means 3 caves where you can sit on small boat that is rowed by local people (you can try to do it by yourself) along the tiny canal go through three caves under big mountain, between two green rice field and great lime stone.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tam CocStop: 6 hours - Admission included8:00 Pick up at your hotel/place in Hanoi Old Quarter and then depart to Ninh Binh on the way you can see the picture of rural in VietNam with fertilizer green fields, buffalos are eating grass, ducks are swimming… 10h45 arrive at Hoa Lu Temple - the fist capital of Vietnam was buit from 10 century. You will spend few minutes for overview. 11:00 Arrive Mua cave which is constructed following the model of “miniature Great Wall” in China with nearly 500 steps up to mountains to conquer. You will spend abour one hour to do hard trekking up to the top of the mountain for overviewthe impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc, Trang An & Ninh Binh city 12:30 Get on bus to Tam Coc,then have luch with special Vietnamese foods. 13:30 Get on small boat for visiting Tam Coc about two hours and haft.The local people will take you to discover beauty of landscape where is called”Ha Long Bay On Land” and sightseeing two green rice fields with great lime stones and wonderful caves. Finish visting by small boat you have about 30 minutes for biking to visit countryside or shopping at some embroidery shop where they sell handcraft goods. 16:30 Get on bus to come back Ha Noi, Arrive Ha Noi at 18:30 and drop off at your hotel. The end of day trip.Read morePass byVietnam Creative Travel
- English speaking tour guide.
- Pick up & drop off by new verhicle
- Boat trip on Ngo Dong river and visiting the cave
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Personal expenses
- Travel insuarance
- Drinks, Tips
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Vietnam Creative Travel
Andy, the tour guide showed us different places with different types of food. Delicious. Happy that I did the tour.
Hanoi Street food tour
The walking tour is hjghly recommended. Particularly, enjoyed authentic Vietnamese food trail. The guide Sunflower …
I cannot say enough good things about this tour. Our tour guide was incredible. We learned so much about the cultur…
Super food tour!
Loved this tour! Minh took us to very traditional stalls with the best mix of Vietnamese food! So thankful to Minh …
Do this on your first day ! Great tour to figure out what and where to eat
We did the street food tour today and had a great time ! Our guide B took us around the old quarters to small place…
Hanoi Street food tour
Did the Hanoi street food tour with our guide B who was very knowledgeable, brought us to some great food stops and…
A perfect introduction to Hanoi
What a great way to immerse ourselves in the vibrant city that is the old quarter of Hanoi. We had our own private …
BEST TOUR GUIDE EVER
Our guide Minh (Matthew) was truly fantastic, great personality and really knew his food!! Food was all delicious …
Much more than just a street food tour
Our guide Kelly was wonderful. She brought us to some great spots that I would not have otherwise tried, out of in…
A great and delicious Hanoi Street Food Tour with Sunflower
Sunflower is an excellent guide and toured us to great restaurants that serves different Vietnamese cuisines. The f…
Hanoi street food tour with Hue/ Sunflower
EXCELLENT introduction to Vietnamese cuisine! Sunflower was a gracious,informative host with excellent English. So …
Fantastic walk about the Old Quarter with delicious rewards
Our tour guide, Sunflower, was delightful. She spoke excellent English and was able to provide stories and informa…
A must do!
B was an exceptional guide! Not only did he take us to restaurants that we would have missed but introduced us to t…
Nice food tour, was very enjoyable
Meet up with B whom showed myself and a group of fellow travellers around to 6 varied places. First up B did a quic…
Guided food tour with Sunflower!
Excellent way to introduce yourself to the food, culture and sights of Hanoi. 3.5 hour tour took us to six great r…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 461 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,673 travellers!
from A$35.43* A$44.29
Popular: Booked by 5,966 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Mua peak cave & Tam Coc boat ride day trip
What time does Mua peak cave & Tam Coc boat ride day trip start?
Mua peak cave & Tam Coc boat ride day trip will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Mua peak cave & Tam Coc boat ride day trip on Tripadvisor
How much is Mua peak cave & Tam Coc boat ride day trip?
Mua peak cave & Tam Coc boat ride day trip price starts from AU$65.64. Discover and book Mua peak cave & Tam Coc boat ride day trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Mua peak cave & Tam Coc boat ride day trip cancellation policy?
Mua peak cave & Tam Coc boat ride day trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mua peak cave & Tam Coc boat ride day trip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Mua peak cave & Tam Coc boat ride day trip?
Mua peak cave & Tam Coc boat ride day trip is hosted by Vietnam Creative Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Creative Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mua peak cave & Tam Coc boat ride day trip on Tripadvisor