• PICK UP from your hotel/hostel located in Hanoi Old Quarter and transfer to our offic
• BIKING (1 hour) around the city to visit :
• Long Bien Bridge (The oldest bridge in Hanoi, built by French people)
• Hanoi Opera House
• King Ly Thai To Statue located nearby Hoan Kiem Center Lake
St. Joseph's Cathedral - a church on Nha Tho (Church) Street in the Hoàn Kiếm District of Hanoi, Vietnam. Its a late 19th-century Gothic Revival (Neo-Gothic style) church that serves as the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Hanoi to nearly 4 million Catholics in the country.
3. STREET FOOD WALKING TOUR
• Meet tour guide at hotel or meeting point before 3 hour walking tour.
• Quick Vietnamese greeting lessons.
• Tour guides discuss any food allergies before starting tour and tell tourists about Vietnamese cuisine, Vietnamese (Hanoian) history, culture while touring.
• Tour guides will take tourists to eat at lots of special corners , alleys and restaurants of The Old Quarter that you might miss if you go by yourself to try variety of street foods and drinks such as:Bún chả ( Grilled pork with noodle), Phở bò,gà ( Beef, chicken noodle soup), Bún ốc (Snail noodle soup), Bánh cuốn ( Steamed rice papper rolls), Bánh gối ( Pillow cake), Nem rán ( Fried spring rolls), Bánh tôm (Shrimp cake), Bánh Mỳ (Vietnamese sandwich), Chè ( Sweet gruel soup), Bánh Bao (Vietnamese dumpling), Bánh khoai, chuối ( Sweet potato,Banana cake), Hoa quả dầm ( Mixture fresh-fruit), Bia Hơi (Fresh beer), Trà đá (Iced tea), Café trứng (Egg coffee) …….
• Tour ends at Hoan Kiếm Lake or anywhere convenient for tourists to return, and then tour guides will show them how to get back your hotels/hostels.