Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Ba Be is Vietnam’s largest natural lake and the heart of Ba Be National Park. The park and the surrounding area is limestone country, so lakes, waterfalls, caves and unusual rock formations abound. The whole area is richly forested and is home to many ethnic minority communities. Ba Be National Park has been recognized as a Natural World Heritage Site by UNESCO. This tour offers you a fun adventure at a comfortable pace with plenty of time to enjoy the magnificent surroundings.
Hanoi - Hua Ma Cave - Silk...
Trekking in National Park (B/L/D)
Ba Be Lake - Puong Cave - Hanoi...
Returns to original departure point
- A/C transfer
- Private boat trip
- Homestay (private room/ share bath room)
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- All private transfer and transportation (apply for private option)
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- Entry/Admission - Ba Be National Park
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Other services not mentioned above
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asia Package Travel - Day Tours
August is a Terrific Guide!
We had a wonderful time walking around the French and old quarters with August. She taught us a lot about the cult…
Despite being a Free Tour, both the Trained & Trainee Guides showed great enthusiasm when leading the tour. Their l…
Cruise to Halong
There was a lot of food and the activites were well-organized. The rooms are pretty and so comfortable. We enjoyed …
What a wonderful day cruise tour on this World Heritage site! Everything was great. Don't forget to climb to the to…
Boat ride not to be missed
Down the Chonknee Canal we went ....longest fresh water body in Asia. The floating villages, people actually living…
Vietnam and Cambodia
I have been using destination asia via Travelbag..the service has been top class and the guides(mr Rith & mr Oeun) …
A lovely pleasure at Puh Quoc is kayaking. It is included in more trips at the island. You get 1 hour on the river …
Hanoi Walking Tour
Fantastic night, had some great laughs with our guides and had some awesome food. Would highly recommend - unbeliev…
Stunning scenery especially along the floating markets
It's an amazing tour, we tried various foods and drinks and we were able to see beautiful sights in different ways.…
We were a family of 4 adults from Singapore to Vietnam and booked this tour in accordance with my friends' recommen…
What a fantastic trip! The views from the boat were amazing. Activities were enjoyable. Strongly recommend anyone t…
One of the highlights of my trip to Vietnam! Many interesting things to do and many great people to meet. The food …
The happiest experience when going to Phu Quoc island. Clean and unpolluted. The service was good and we really enj…
Very fun and informative
The tour guides have a good knowledge of English and Hanoi. They answered all our questions and adopted the tour to…
Halong Bay is awesome and I really like this cruise itinerary. Atmosphere was so cool. Staff was wonderful and help…
- Ba Be National Park, Ba Be National Park, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 1,435 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ba Be National Park discovery with homestay
- Ba Be National Park discovery with homestay will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Ba Be National Park discovery with homestay on Tripadvisor
- Ba Be National Park discovery with homestay price starts from AU$318.05. Discover and book Ba Be National Park discovery with homestay on Tripadvisor
- Ba Be National Park discovery with homestay cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Ba Be National Park discovery with homestay on Tripadvisor
- Ba Be National Park discovery with homestay is hosted by Asia Package Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia Package Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ba Be National Park discovery with homestay on Tripadvisor