Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- A bottle of water, coffee, or beer
- Lunch or dinner (depending on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter only)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher, and Gluten-Free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Very nice tour with our guide Sunflower Today 7 fantastic dishes and a fantastic guide learned us a lot. .. tnx
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Highly recommended! Our tour guide (Sunflower) made this an exceptional experience. She speaks an excellent English and shared so many tips on food and history of Hanoi. She took us for three hours tour around the old quarter and we went to places we would never have visited…
2 Helpful votes
We spent a wonderful evening walking through the streets of the old quarter tasting 7 dishes and an unplanned stop for Bia Hoi (which I had enquired about and was put into the schedule! Much appreciated). The food was amazing and the walking made it much more comfortable to…
1 Helpful vote
Last night my son and I did a Street food tour in the Old Quater Hanoi with Andy, we walked for 3 hours made 6 stops. Andy was very entertaining and informative guide. He not only told us food stories but gave us information about history of Vietnam. Highly recommend Andy and…
Date of experience: December 2019
We booked the seafood tour with Kelly. We’re from California, near Garden Grove/Westminster where we eat the usual viet cuisine often (pho, spring rolls, banh xeo, etc). The seafood tour allowed us to try street food that is regional to Hanoi that you can’t usually get…
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from HaFoodTours_sales, Manager at Small-Group Hanoi Seafood Tasting And Walking Tour
Responded 21 Jul 2019
Thank you so much for using our services. Spending time to travel around Hanoi with you has been an amazing experience for us. We really do we appreciate your confidence in us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Please don't forget to give us a ring next time you come to Hanoi, we are excited already to be your foodie guide again. Have a great day!
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Ha Food Tours
Great experience from an awesome guide!
This was one easily one of the highlights of my trip to Hanoi. Sunflower was an incredible guide with awesome local…
Best food tour!
Definitely our favorite tour in Hanoi! It's a must! Rosie was our tour guide and she was beyond amazing. She made u…
Fun and delicious food tour with Sunflower
This was our first trip to Vietnam and we had no idea what to expect. We had Sunflower as our tour guide. She was s…
Food tour with kelly
This is a great way to get to know some local foods other than the well known pho. Kelly is super. She immediatel…
Taken round by Hung during effects of Covid 19 but we still managed to see and eat a great selection of local food.…
Great Introduction to Vietnamese Food and Hanoi
We went on a 3 hour evening food tour last week in Hanoi and it was great! Our guide, Anh Duy (Andy) was very knowl…
Excellent street food tour
This was one of the highlights of our stay in Hanoi, excellent food, friendly guide and a good group. Would definit…
What a wonderful experience. Not only did Kelly make a Perfect Choice of place with great food. She had a Lot of In…
Excellent street food tour with Rosie
Had a fabulous few hours exploring the old quarter and trying all sorts of street food with our brilliant guide Ros…
Street food tour with Kelly!
Kelly picked us up from the hotel and we started our tour a group of 6 people. She explained a lot of curious facts…
Street food tour
Our walking food tour with Kelly was fabulous. Kelly was very knowledgeable about the food and the area and her bub…
We loved our recent walking tour with Kelly. Food was awesome as was Kelly's hosting! Definitely recommend this tou…
Fantastic private food tour with Sunflower
We recently went on a food tour with Sunflower and had a great time. We stopped off at 7 places where we ate a numb…
The food & Andy were superb!
Awesome laid back tour, with lot’s of great stories and great food. Also, my girlfriend being vegetarian was not a …
Bring an empty stomach, you’ll need it!
This was an incredible experience, which I highly recommend. Our guide Rosie was very cheerful and mentioned intere…
- Ha Food Tours
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 1,435 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 472 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,193 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small-Group Hanoi Seafood Tasting And Walking Tour
- Small-Group Hanoi Seafood Tasting And Walking Tour will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Small-Group Hanoi Seafood Tasting And Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Small-Group Hanoi Seafood Tasting And Walking Tour price starts from AU$53.01. Discover and book Small-Group Hanoi Seafood Tasting And Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Small-Group Hanoi Seafood Tasting And Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small-Group Hanoi Seafood Tasting And Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Small-Group Hanoi Seafood Tasting And Walking Tour is hosted by Ha Food Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ha Food Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small-Group Hanoi Seafood Tasting And Walking Tour on Tripadvisor