Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
- Pick-up at shuttle bus
- Meals as mentioned
- Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
- English speaking tour guide
- Tai Chi exercise
- Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
- Welcome drink, fresh fruit
- Complimentary: a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensoryPerson who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Professional and reliable company, quality boats, excellent Vietnamese food (more than you could ever eat!) and plenty of opportunities for activities and exploring. The onboard staff were friendly and fun, Kent and Tommy were great guides and everything was reasonably priced.…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Asia Travel Image
Selling Cruises that Don't Exist
We booked directly on the Oasis Cruise website where we were prompted to pick a date and put down a $90 deposit for…
A lovely way to end our holiday in Vietnam
The boat was a pleasant place to be for two nights, our room was nice. The staff were very helpful and attentive. W…
The room was great and we enjoyed having a balcony--this seemed somewhat unique from all the other boats we saw. F…
Au Co Halong Cruise
Everyone must take this cruise! We had the best time Au Co cruise around Halong Bay. Traveling with 3 children (ag…
Hwee Woon L00
Excellent tour guide
Our tour guide Lala was well-organised and helpful, and even told other locals to not harass us by selling products…
Had a lovely time on this cruise . A special mention for the staff esp Dai the guide who went out of his way to mak…
Great tour, highlights the key sites
Just finished this small group tour with our fabulous guide Lana. We took in the six sites as promised and Lana was…
I booked this tour through TRIP ADVISOR(Viatour) and on the trip day after 2 hours making calls sms chatting just …
Amazing vacation in a Brandner cruise!
Doris Cruise was amazing!! The staff was aiming for perfection. And the tourguide Tom was making it even better. 10…
Hanoi to sapa
Friendly efficient, comfortable and on time Couldn’t ask for more Did two mandatory comfort stops on the way where…
A unique experience, Top Luxury
It is difficult to get more comfort in any boat. What an amazing Crew, services, food, views. Everything is perfect…
Sisters bonding tour
We join the tours with my sister for the overnight cruise. They fetch us in the hotel and brought us to the cruise.…
The flight and Pilot was great
The room was very small with no storage! My wife way sick and I asked the guide “nam” to pick up over the counter m…
Sealife Cruise of Halong Bay
What a lovely way to see Halong bay. Comfortable boat, beautiful cabin. The staff couldn’t do enough to make sure o…
To start with I would definitely recommend guys who wants to get out of concrete jungle and want to spend some valu…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 336 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,965 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,673 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Oriental Sails Junk Cruise Ha Long 3 days 2 nights from Ha Noi
How much is Oriental Sails Junk Cruise Ha Long 3 days 2 nights from Ha Noi?
Oriental Sails Junk Cruise Ha Long 3 days 2 nights from Ha Noi price starts from AU$446.80. Discover and book Oriental Sails Junk Cruise Ha Long 3 days 2 nights from Ha Noi on Tripadvisor
What is the Oriental Sails Junk Cruise Ha Long 3 days 2 nights from Ha Noi cancellation policy?
Oriental Sails Junk Cruise Ha Long 3 days 2 nights from Ha Noi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Oriental Sails Junk Cruise Ha Long 3 days 2 nights from Ha Noi on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Oriental Sails Junk Cruise Ha Long 3 days 2 nights from Ha Noi?
Oriental Sails Junk Cruise Ha Long 3 days 2 nights from Ha Noi is hosted by Asia Travel Image. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia Travel Image on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Oriental Sails Junk Cruise Ha Long 3 days 2 nights from Ha Noi on Tripadvisor