Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Boarding and check-in with welcome drink, then the cruise starts through Cho Da, Dinh Huong, Ga Choi and Hoa Cuong limestone islets while a lunch is served on board. Then visit Sung Sot Grotto, the “Cave of Surprises”, before taking a swim in Titov Beach...
- English Speaking Guide on boat.
- Round trip shuttle bus
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay
- All meal on board
- Cooking demonstration
- Bamboo boat trip
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asia Travel Image
Selling Cruises that Don't Exist
We booked directly on the Oasis Cruise website where we were prompted to pick a date and put down a $90 deposit for…
A lovely way to end our holiday in Vietnam
The boat was a pleasant place to be for two nights, our room was nice. The staff were very helpful and attentive. W…
The room was great and we enjoyed having a balcony--this seemed somewhat unique from all the other boats we saw. F…
Au Co Halong Cruise
Everyone must take this cruise! We had the best time Au Co cruise around Halong Bay. Traveling with 3 children (ag…
Hwee Woon L00
Excellent tour guide
Our tour guide Lala was well-organised and helpful, and even told other locals to not harass us by selling products…
Had a lovely time on this cruise . A special mention for the staff esp Dai the guide who went out of his way to mak…
Great tour, highlights the key sites
Just finished this small group tour with our fabulous guide Lana. We took in the six sites as promised and Lana was…
I booked this tour through TRIP ADVISOR(Viatour) and on the trip day after 2 hours making calls sms chatting just …
Amazing vacation in a Brandner cruise!
Doris Cruise was amazing!! The staff was aiming for perfection. And the tourguide Tom was making it even better. 10…
Hanoi to sapa
Friendly efficient, comfortable and on time Couldn’t ask for more Did two mandatory comfort stops on the way where…
A unique experience, Top Luxury
It is difficult to get more comfort in any boat. What an amazing Crew, services, food, views. Everything is perfect…
Sisters bonding tour
We join the tours with my sister for the overnight cruise. They fetch us in the hotel and brought us to the cruise.…
The flight and Pilot was great
The room was very small with no storage! My wife way sick and I asked the guide “nam” to pick up over the counter m…
Sealife Cruise of Halong Bay
What a lovely way to see Halong bay. Comfortable boat, beautiful cabin. The staff couldn’t do enough to make sure o…
To start with I would definitely recommend guys who wants to get out of concrete jungle and want to spend some valu…
- Asia Travel Image
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 336 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,965 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,672 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Halong Pelican 5-star Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Hanoi Central City
How much is Halong Pelican 5-star Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Hanoi Central City?
Halong Pelican 5-star Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Hanoi Central City price starts from AU$542.59. Discover and book Halong Pelican 5-star Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Hanoi Central City on Tripadvisor
What is the Halong Pelican 5-star Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Hanoi Central City cancellation policy?
Halong Pelican 5-star Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Hanoi Central City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Halong Pelican 5-star Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Hanoi Central City on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Halong Pelican 5-star Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Hanoi Central City?
Halong Pelican 5-star Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Hanoi Central City is hosted by Asia Travel Image. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia Travel Image on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Halong Pelican 5-star Cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Hanoi Central City on Tripadvisor