Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability)
- Meals as mentioned in the program. B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Cruise on Non-private junk in Ha Long bay
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- SIC tour to Ninh Binh
- Waters during tour day
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Any flight does not mentioned and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Single supplement of 209USD for 3 star hotel, 274USD for 4 star hotel, 404USD for 5 star hotel will be applied.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
We usually book everything ourself but after already planning most of our holiday we looking for something easy so We booked in Australia through a third party site so weren't sure what we would get, but from the moment we booked all emails we sent were answered by David very…
Date of experience: June 2018
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Threeland Travel
Great Lotus flowers
We had a guided tour arranged by our holiday tour operator. We were so glad we did , as you would not know much aft…
Sreida was excellent and wonderful tour operator.The tour was perfect,everything was good playing was really amazin…
Great Vietnam experience
My 13 days in Vietnam were really amazing! I was switching jobs and decided to book this trip with very short noti…
The best way to visit Vietnam
We booked as a group of four on the recommendation of my brother in law . We knew they would be good as he has high…
Ho chi min halong bay & hanoi
Full credits for making my Vietnam tour memorable goes to three land travels.great services . Extremely satisfied w…
10 Day yoga and culture- Vietnam and Cambodia - beats expectations
An excellent experience with Threeland Travel from start to finish. Quick replies from Katie in admin, great ground…
Private Tour 5 Day 4 Night Free & Easy Central Vietnam
Referred by Threeland in Hanoi Ms Jacqueline Nguyen Thu Hong. Everything was perfectly well by Threeland agent Ms. …
Travelled Vietnam and Cambodia with Threeland Travel. All the arrangements, vehicle, hotel, meals were top notch. B…
Threeland Travel is a Fraud company.
What we booked was a day tour with Japanese guide which.was approx 40USD higher than the tour with English guide. H…
10 Yoga and Cultural Tour Vietnam and Cambodia
This was an amazing holiday. Threeland Travel were absolutely brilliant throughout with fast responses to WhatsApp …
Good and reliable company
Threeland travel is so professional in handling all my questions and making the detailed proposal for my trip. Kudo…
Fantastic Vietnam...what a tour Operator!
Our 6 day Vietnam tour was full of excitement& great experiences. Special thanks to Ms Jane for her tir…
Vietnam tour by Threeland Travel
We were on our honeymoon and came to Vietnam for 4 nights. Our tour was organized by Threeland Travel and it was an…
The services was amazing and our guide Viet was really cooperative and proficient. I was really amazed by the effic…
Cambodia Laos Vietnam 11 days tour
This is the first time I am writing about a tour agency on TripAdvisor even though we have been travelling regularl…
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 1,435 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 472 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,193 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Charming North
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Charming North on Tripadvisor
- The Charming North cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book The Charming North on Tripadvisor
- The Charming North is hosted by Threeland Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Threeland Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Charming North on Tripadvisor