Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Breathe in the sweet-smelling aroma of blooming flowers and tea fields in a guided day tour adventure in Da Lat! Find a haven of hydrangeas and more upon exploring lush green fields Bathe in the cool atmosphere of the Central Highlands peppered with towering pine trees and engulfing mists! Travel with no worries – lounge as you travel to Da Lat's iconic stops aboard convenient transfers
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Linh Phuoc PagodaStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2Sunny FarmStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Cau Dat Tea HillStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Van Thanh Flower VillageStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Ecotourism Destinations Hoa Son Dien TrangStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6DALAT FAIRYTALE LANDStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Van Thanh Flower Village
- Entry/Admission - Ecotourism Destinations Hoa Son Dien Trang
- Entry/Admission - DALAT FAIRYTALE LAND
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Viet Challenge Tours
Roy and Alex were really good guides for this, at times, somewhat terrifying experience. They pushed us well while …
Fun and exciting
We've been led by Dom, Thai and Alex. The path we've taken was incredible. Really nice sights and lots of fun.
Great guide and a very interesting tour
A simple but diverse tour around Dalat offers a lot to see. The guide was great, so much fun, but also very helpful…
Canyoning with team Thai
I booked this trip with my sister and we had a wonderful time! Team Thai is great, they are helpful and their Engli…
So much fun and great guides
Had an awesome day doing the Canyoning Adventure with Alex and Roy. The obstacles were great fun, I particularly en…
I did the rappelling waterfalls adventure with Alex and Roy, it was an amazing experience with 2 really professiona…
The guides Roy and Alles were great and paced the trip well, gave us multiple falls/jumps when it was possible. Plu…
Unique experience, be prepared for a hike
Definitely recommend going on this tour, just make sure you wear proper footwear. The paths for two of the waterfal…
Three waterfalls tour in Dalat
The tour was really great and cheap and even tough it was during the dry season, the waterfalls were still full of …
Super fun day! Worth every penny
Literally one of the best day’s of my trip. Was a bit hesitant as I thought it was pricey but my friend who had don…
The canyoning tour was a lot of fun and a must do while in Dalat. Our guide Alex was great. Provided lunch and phot…
Best to see all 3 waterfalls
Our guide ,V, was amazing! She knew every corner of the waterfalls and even took us to see an hidden cave behind t…
Amazing tour to different waterfalls!
The tour was totally worth it, and the guide was amazing! Our guide was very Nice and was very good at english, als…
Fantastic!! 3 waterfalls tour was the best i have taken! Went out with a great group of people, and had a whole day…
We really like the tour. We visited the three most important waterfall and with no too much timing. The guided tour…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Dalat Garden Day Tour (TTV01)
What time does Dalat Garden Day Tour (TTV01) start?
Dalat Garden Day Tour (TTV01) will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Dalat Garden Day Tour (TTV01) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Dalat Garden Day Tour (TTV01)?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dalat Garden Day Tour (TTV01) on Tripadvisor
How much is Dalat Garden Day Tour (TTV01)?
Dalat Garden Day Tour (TTV01) price starts from AU$25.98. Discover and book Dalat Garden Day Tour (TTV01) on Tripadvisor
What is the Dalat Garden Day Tour (TTV01) cancellation policy?
Dalat Garden Day Tour (TTV01) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dalat Garden Day Tour (TTV01) on Tripadvisor