Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Dalat City Highlights Tour was tailored for tourists have the short time in Dalat but still exploring whole Dalat from East to West, North to South of Dalat city.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Thien Vien Truc LamStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tuyen Lam LakeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Datanla FallsStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Dalat Railway StationStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Linh Phuoc PagodaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Crazy HouseStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Bao Dai's PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entrance Tickets
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Thien Vien Truc Lam
- Entry/Admission - Tuyen Lam Lake
- Entry/Admission - Datanla Falls
- Entry/Admission - Dalat Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - Linh Phuoc Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Crazy House
- Entry/Admission - Bao Dai's Palace
- Cable car (optional 4$/person)
- Alpine Coaster (optional 4$/person
- Boat (optional 10$/person)
- Train (optional 10$/person)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Having just returned from this tour I would like to say a big Thankyou to our careful driver and excellent guide.We have seen so much on this day trip and everything was so different.So much knowledge and good spoken English was given by our guide.Thanks once again and keep up…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Dalat Trip
Countryside Tour- fabulously varied
Our one day tour with our delightful and knowledgeable tour guide Khoi was superb. It was very varied and kept us e…
PLEASE BE CAREFUL - ABSOLUTE SCAM
I waited until leaving Vietnam before writing this review because the aggressive conduct of the owner and in the en…
Great tour guide and great tour agency. We learned a lot and enjoyed our trip to Dalat. Till next time.
Private Driver in Dalat
My friends and I hired Quy Hua Dinh to bring us around for a customized tour in Dalat. Not only was he friendly and…
Dalat Waterfall Tour
We(I and my parents) took a full day Dalat Waterfall tour with this company. Our guide Thuan Ya was really awesome.…
Day trip around Dalat and surrounding areas
Tin Tin and his coworker( I can't remember her name) were so good to us. We first stopped to get great bahn mi, th…
Communicated with mr Lee on website then whatapps. Everything was awesome. Driver mr min speaks good English and wa…
Our guide, Mr. Thuc (Lē), did a phenomenal job and showed his extensive knowledge of Da Lat, it’s history, and peop…
Dalat Escapade 8th and 9th June
My husband and I arranged a 2 day customised tour with Dalat Trip and were paired up with Mr Viet (tour guide) and …
This is the perfect agency to discover Dalat. We did one day in the countryside (where we visited Van Thanh Flower …
Highly recommended if you are in Dalat! Amazing PONGOUR waterfall!
My sister and I booked PONGOUR WATERFALL TOUR with Dalat Trip and had fantastic guide and experience. Day of tour w…
Awesome 2 days Dalat trips
they provided great tour service.i really recommended to use their service if you plan to go to Dalat.their driver …
Visited three different, magnificent waterfalls, visited the Chicken village, got a coffee plantation tour and expl…
Trekking up LangBian Mountain
Hard work but so worth it. Being based by the sea in Danang, my husband and I felt like a change in scenery for ou…
This was one of the best motorbike tour ever (and I had many!). There are a lot of interesting places to visit arou…
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Dalat City Highlights Tour in 1 day
What time does Dalat City Highlights Tour in 1 day start?
Dalat City Highlights Tour in 1 day will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Dalat City Highlights Tour in 1 day on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Dalat City Highlights Tour in 1 day?
How much is Dalat City Highlights Tour in 1 day?
Dalat City Highlights Tour in 1 day price starts from AU$68.38. Discover and book Dalat City Highlights Tour in 1 day on Tripadvisor
What is the Dalat City Highlights Tour in 1 day cancellation policy?
Dalat City Highlights Tour in 1 day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dalat City Highlights Tour in 1 day on Tripadvisor