Visit: The Sanctuary Of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum), 206/2 Moo 5, Soi Naklua 12, Pattaya-Naklua Rd Naklua, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
The Sanctuary of Truth Museum is the world’s largest and most beautiful woodcarving structure. In addition to an opportunity to study arts and philosophy of goodness, the museum also features contemporary architecture, created in the reign of King Rama IX. The beauty and value of the arts at the Sanctuary of Truth Museum will make you feel something paradoxical but they are harmonious.
What to expect:
• The visitors will get to learn how the grand castle has been built by ancient wood-joining techniques you can’t see elsewhere in the world
- Tongue and groove (wedge) techniques, butt joint, dovetails, sapped spurs, etc, which are all traditional Thai intellectual properties.
• Once-in-a-lifetime experience to participate in the construction of the miraculous national & world heritage.
• Optional add-on activities to offer: (could only choose one/all of the options)
- Horse Carriage
- Sightseeing by Speedboat
- Sightseeing by Ancient boat with free coconut
- Or you could choose all the options have to offer!
Inside The Sanctuary of Truth:
• The rooftop stands a 4-faced Brahma which symbolizes the rulers’ great morals.
• The Throne at the center of the castle.
Each section the rooftops carry moral meanings for humanities you could discover:
- The Eastern rooftop (E) features a beauty queen carrying the scriptures.
- The Northern rooftop (N) features a fairy carrying a lotus.
- The Western rooftop (W) features a beauty queen carrying ears of paddy and a pigeon hold an arm.
- The Southern rooftop (S) features a fairy holding an arm of a child and an old man.
- The central apex features a fairy riding on a horse.
Duration: 6 hours
Visit: Sun Leisure World Tour, Tours and Thailand Travel Package Tour., 17th floor Payatai Plaza, Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thung Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10140, Thailand
Duration: 10 minutes