Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wat Khunaram (Mummified Monk)Stop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Na Muang WaterfallStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Hin Ta & Hin Yai RocksStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Service of your personal tour guide assist you the whole trip
- Private trip and transport by air conditioned vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off from your cruise ship at Koh Samui's port
- Lunch as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Khunaram (Mummified Monk)
- Entry/Admission - Na Muang Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Hin Ta & Hin Yai Rocks
- Any extra fees occurred which not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping and Gratuities to Tour guide and driver (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Quality Thai Guide
Sorry probably wrong company travelled with Cosms tour included they were excellent Cosmos customer service excelle…
Great tour with personal attention
We thorougly enjoyed the tour and thanks to Sunny as a grat host - very attentive and also tahnks to Vic our drive…
We really enjoyed our tour with Peter, he was an amazing guide from beginning to end! Very knowledgeable and courte…
AMAZING tour with Harry
A very nice tour with many highlights! Well organized and guided by Harry and driver Mike. We enjoyed the tour and …
Amazing tour with Harry
Harry is very knowledgeable and an excellent tour guide. Showed us the best spots for taking pictures. The driver M…
Highly Recommended - So Happy We Did This!
I went with my wife, my sister, and her husband. This was an awesome trip! Convenient, easy, and you get a lot of…
Harry was a great guide for our day out visiting the train market, floating market and Bridge over the River Kwai. …
The tour was really enjoyable. Our guide Sunny was lovely. She gave us lots of information about Thailand. On the t…
Amazing Mr Harry the guide and Mr Chet safe and punctual Driver
Harry is very knowledgeable and speak English well. He did the tour at our pace and not trying to hard sell us to a…
Matt and Emily's Honeymoon
This is an absolute must while in Bangkok!We were very fortunate to have Peter as our guide and he is the most wond…
An Awesomely Wonderful Day
My tour guide Harry was the best. He was very knowledgeable about all that we saw and did and his English was exce…
My friend & I had a very limited schedule to see as much as we could this trip was fantastic as saw lots & our gui…
5 Star Tour of Ayuttaya
My wife and I enjoyed a memorable and incredible private tour at all the important sites in Ayutthaya. Many thanks …
Hi I did this trip with very limited time in Bangkok and it was great. You get to vist a lot of cultural sites and …
Worth every penny!
Our guide Sunny arrived before 7am to meet us at the hotel. Very thoughtful, caring, informative with excellent Eng…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Shore Excursion from Koh Samui Port for Koh Samui Day Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Shore Excursion from Koh Samui Port for Koh Samui Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Shore Excursion from Koh Samui Port for Koh Samui Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Shore Excursion from Koh Samui Port for Koh Samui Day Tour?
Shore Excursion from Koh Samui Port for Koh Samui Day Tour price starts from AU$209.54. Discover and book Shore Excursion from Koh Samui Port for Koh Samui Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Shore Excursion from Koh Samui Port for Koh Samui Day Tour cancellation policy?
Shore Excursion from Koh Samui Port for Koh Samui Day Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Shore Excursion from Koh Samui Port for Koh Samui Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Shore Excursion from Koh Samui Port for Koh Samui Day Tour?
Shore Excursion from Koh Samui Port for Koh Samui Day Tour is hosted by Quality Thai Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Quality Thai Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shore Excursion from Koh Samui Port for Koh Samui Day Tour on Tripadvisor