Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atKo SamuiOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Big BuddhaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Na Muang WaterfallStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hin Ta & Hin Yai RocksStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Lamai BeachStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Wat Khunaram (Mummified Monk)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atKo SamuiSee Important Information for details
Ko Samui, Ko Samui, Surat Thani Province
Returns to original departure point
- Round-trip shared transfer
- English speaking experienced guide.
- Insurance for tour
- Entry/Admission - Big Buddha
- Entry/Admission - Na Muang Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Hin Ta & Hin Yai Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Wat Khunaram (Mummified Monk)
- Personal expenditure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We require Guest Hotel information to arrange pick & Drop at least 48 hrs prior to tour date.
- Free Pick up possible only from centrally located area only. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup or have to come at alternate location.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
Booked this trip just few hours before our actual trip. Trip turned out very well. Guide was great. Guided us throughout the tour. I highly recommend this tour if you want to see samui island in 4 5 hours. Very economical. Mr Sahil from Travstore was very helpful. Always…
2 Helpful votes
Good way to see the main sites in a short period. You get about 30 mins at each spot and for us that was enough. The waterfall is ok not great but the area around it was nice. The lookout that they stopped at for pics was good. Great value for money would recommend for those…
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Short and sweet experience!!
Best for the price I paid. Guide girl 'New year' ( forgot her Thai name - its meaning is new year) was very caring …
An exceptional experience
Our Phuket Discovery Tour was a unique experience (especially after the lockdown) which we will never forget. Khun …
Very disappointed! We are waiting for 1hour and 30 minutes for the driver to pick us up in our hotel lobby, without…
Booked this trip for my parents for their anniversary as they are in Thailand. I must say they were incredibly happ…
Excellent company to deal with....
We prepaid for a half day trip of the Grand Palace in Bangkok with this organization Travstore Travel. There was a …
Some good, some ?
Good tour for the major spots. You are obligated to stop at a souvenir/general merchandise shop for 1/2 hour which…
A very good trip and chance to learn more about the history and culture
Well organised, informative and interesting. The trip was good value for money and included both informative sessio…
Great day out.
Good hosts, good locations, overall good experience. I would recommend this trip for singles, couples or anyone.
Great tour, beautiful stops.
Great tour. The guide was very informative and gave us plenty of time at each stop to take pictures and shop. Pick …
Fun trip but...
We had a nice trip to Ayutthaya that included a river cruise and several temples. The itinerary was fine but we cou…
Great Sights and Tour!
We took the day tour to Ayutthaya and our guide Donna was excellent! She was very knowledgeable about the sights an…
Highly recommended! Save time and effort if you have only few days to stay, half day can see the whole phuket city …
Nice guide, showed us everything important. We had enough time at the visiting points but also not too much.
Wonderful Half Day Tour to Explore Phuket
The tour is goof for those who don’t know what to do or where to go when arrive in Phuket on the first day. Poo was…
The trip was amazing Professional guide Delicious food Was very smooth from beginning till the end..
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,406 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Travstore Original Samui Discovery-Shared Half Day City Tour
What time does Travstore Original Samui Discovery-Shared Half Day City Tour start?
Travstore Original Samui Discovery-Shared Half Day City Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Travstore Original Samui Discovery-Shared Half Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Travstore Original Samui Discovery-Shared Half Day City Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Travstore Original Samui Discovery-Shared Half Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Travstore Original Samui Discovery-Shared Half Day City Tour?
Travstore Original Samui Discovery-Shared Half Day City Tour price starts from AU$33.67. Discover and book Travstore Original Samui Discovery-Shared Half Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Travstore Original Samui Discovery-Shared Half Day City Tour cancellation policy?
Travstore Original Samui Discovery-Shared Half Day City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Travstore Original Samui Discovery-Shared Half Day City Tour on Tripadvisor