This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 119 Moo 7 Ban Luang Subdistrict, Doi Inthanon National Park 50160 Thailand
• 7:00 - 7:30am: You will be picked up from your hotel or guest house lobby and travel to Doi Inthanon National park.
• Drive approximately 2 hours to the highest peak of Thailand (Doi Inthanon National Park). Enjoy the outstanding view at the summit and walking in the nature trail to see many kind of birds, historical sight seeing and flowers admiring.
• Go to visit the beautiful architecture of Nopamaytanidol Chidi and Phra Mahatat Nopaphon Bhumisiri which build to honor the 60th birthday of King Bhumipol and Queen Sirikit.
• Go to visit the Royal Project foundation and Hmong hill tribe village. (The Royal Project foundation, as it now becomes, has responded to His Majesty's The King initiative to help the hill tribes to help themselves in growing useful crops which enable them to have a better standard of living.
• Break for lunch.
Thing to bring:
• Day- pack
• A change of dry cloth
• Swimming suit
• Comfortable foot wear
• Insect Repellent
• 2 hours walking through the jungle following a narrow mountain trail which leads us to stunning hidden waterfall in the middle of lush jungle. Along the way before reaching the Pagagayaw karen hill tribe village, we will pass through the farmland where you will see the coffee plantation, flowers farm and the beautiful rice terraces (the possibility to see is around July - the middle of November)
• Visit the Pagagayaw Karen hill tribe village and taste a cup of locally ground coffee.
• Visit Vachirathern waterfall (a 70 meters high thunderous waterfall).
• Drive back to Chiang Mai and arrive your hotel/guesthouse approximately 06.30 PM.
Duration: 7 hours