Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Transit passengers who have to wait at Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang Airport between 6 - 8 hours can take a brief tour of Bangkok and its surrounding provinces. This will be a better way of spending time, sight-seeing while waiting for your flight. To many, it could be the only one stop-over to this city in a very long while. Our delicate tour guide and driver will make it worth for you. Bangkok is a city of angels where happiness is scattered naturally. Our City orientation tours will take you to experience a cultural of amazing Thailand. • Explore Bangkok City During your Transit • Airport pick up & drop off by private guide • Flexible itinerary based on your preferences • Get a breath of fresh air during your layover • Experience the city to the fullest just in a day • Shopping • Massage & Spa
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Grand PalaceStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Wat Phra ChetuphonStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7MBK Center (Ma Boon Khrong Center)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Khaosan RoadStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 9Terminal 21Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 10CentralWorldStop: 30 minutesSee details
See 4 more stops
Suvarnabhumi Airport, 999 Soi Mu Ban Nakhon Thong 1, Tambon Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand Don Mueang International Airport, 222 Thanon Vibhavadi Rangsit, Khwaeng Sanambin, Khet Don Mueang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10210, Thailand
Returns to original departure point
- Visit nearby Temple
- City tour Near Bangkok Airport
- Private Air-condition Transportation
- Private English Speaking Guide
- Thai Massage Experience
- Thai Food Experience
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions..
- Please look at the exit gate area and look out for our representative who will hold a A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Hall Paging Area.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sunleisure World
Had a Great Tour!
My guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. He and his driver picked me up, and dropped me off, at my hotel, even…
This Tour only operates on “Private Tours Only”. They didn’t indicate it on their Description. They canceled my boo…
Ayutthaya- Great Trip
What a wonderful day with Guide Lin. She was very knowledgeable. We have been to Bangkok many times before but this…
Easy and interesting day trip to Ayutthaya
I took the day trip to Ayutthaya to avoid having to look at transports and get more of an insight from an experienc…
Nice trip to Ayutthaya
We had a really nice day with our tour guide Lin. She explained a lot and was very patiently. She also answered all…
Looking for Nick Nack & other villains!
Booked the James Bond Island tour online with BJ Canoeing. Pick up 7.15am bang on time! Reached Ao Por pier at 8.4…
A memorable inroduction to the Golden Triangle
With tourism globally impacted by to COVIDvirus, our minibus tour was in a comfortable private car with just us 2 a…
Phi Phi Island,Khai Island
The tour with „Like Andaman“ on 18th febr.was very nice, the weather was not so good, but it was anyway a good tour…
Klook tour amphawa floating market and Maeklong railway
Went on this trip with Klook, we joined the tour at Victory point. Our guide was Bo, and it was excellent from star…
All day beach trip
We booked the day trip to pataya beach from Bangkok at our hotel. I was prepared for a full day of traveling in a v…
Bond.. James Bond
We had a good trip. Wasn't quite what we expected, but still an adventure. The island is smaller than what we thoug…
We had a great time in this tour with our guide Maio and driver Mr Jaroon. Maio was very knowledgeable and friendly…
Excellent Tour to Ayutthaya
Our tour guide Lin was very friendly to us. She explained a lot about the temples without any rush in a good Englis…
Tour with Lin Ayutthaya
The temples are fantastic and all the Buddhas that you can look at are different and very impressive. The tour was …
Great Tour with nice guide
The tour with Lin was really great and an easy yet fulfilling opportunity to learn about Ayutthaya. The communicati…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 14,733 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bangkok Airport Layover Special : Best of Thailand 8 Hours Transit Tour
- Wat Phra Chetuphon
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- The Grand Palace
Which attractions will I visit with Bangkok Airport Layover Special : Best of Thailand 8 Hours Transit Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is Bangkok Airport Layover Special : Best of Thailand 8 Hours Transit Tour?
Bangkok Airport Layover Special : Best of Thailand 8 Hours Transit Tour price starts from AU$241.30. Discover and book Bangkok Airport Layover Special : Best of Thailand 8 Hours Transit Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Bangkok Airport Layover Special : Best of Thailand 8 Hours Transit Tour cancellation policy?
Bangkok Airport Layover Special : Best of Thailand 8 Hours Transit Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bangkok Airport Layover Special : Best of Thailand 8 Hours Transit Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bangkok Airport Layover Special : Best of Thailand 8 Hours Transit Tour?
Bangkok Airport Layover Special : Best of Thailand 8 Hours Transit Tour is hosted by Sunleisure World. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunleisure World on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bangkok Airport Layover Special : Best of Thailand 8 Hours Transit Tour on Tripadvisor