Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 1)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Summer Palace are a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782. Wat Phra Kaew, commonly known in English as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and officially as Wat Phra Si Rattana Satsadaram, is regarded as the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand. Wat Arun is a Buddhist temple in Bangkok Yai district of Bangkok, Thailand, on the Thonburi west bank of the Chao Phraya River.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Grand PalaceStop: 8 hours - Admission includedOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES A FULL DAY TOUR OF AYYUTHYA, THE SUMMER PALACE AND ALL MAJOR TEMPLES ALONG WITH AN ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE, TRANSFERS,LUNCH,BOTTLES WATER AND COOL TOWEL. FREE TRANSFERS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE HOTELS LOCATED IN PRATUNAM . HOTELS LOCATED IN OTHER AREAS WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA 350 THAI BAHT PER PERSON.Read more
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Cool Towel
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Thai Holidays
Great. Worth it!
Great National Park with lots of wildlife! We saw may species of birds, insects and mammals. The camp site is basic…
A free night so we spent it watching this cabaret show
This Show was super entertaining! Throughout the entire duration our smiles were from Ear to ear! The dances were g…
I’ve visited here last month. There are a lots of activities to do. The ticket is quite expensive for me. However, …
Vacation in Thailand
A combo ticket is good and you get a discount. The Aquarium is good. Madame Tussauds is also worth the money spent …
Hua Hin Food Tour and Sightseeing
Hua Hin has a beautiful railway station and should not miss. Night market walking street is within walking distance…
Why even bother coming here?
Fee was 880 Baht and we had to go through a security check like it was an airport, to get a locker you have to have…
Tickets apprehension were troublesome, nonetheless amazing Aquarium and Museum visit...
So, we bought the tickets online via the TripAdvisor, but when we arrived at the ticket apprehension counter and li…
Expensive and not worth it ..😢
I have been looking forward to coming back to Bangkok to check this skywalk out for a long time as I think they are…
Beautiful 360 views of the city
We visited mid morning on a week day and walked straight through, no queues and the viewing platform was almost emp…
Amazing, worth the drive.
We loved every bit from getting there, the fish and swimming in the waterfall. There are 5 stations each leading to…
Floating market - terrible
I went there with my family. More than 80% of the shops closed. Nothing to see and nothing to eat. We spent 200 Tha…
1- Starting from removing our shoes, the staff were very rude in the way they ask us to remove our shoes. 2- No cl…
Hua Him Bars
There are a lot of easy to get to and easy to use bars in hua him. Head to soi bintabaht for probably the more live…
Not as amazing as expected
You can view the entire city from the top and the vibe is really nice with the live band and bar area, yet the expe…
We visiting the Skywalk as a last minute thing and I am so glad we visited. The views of Bangkok are incredible. Be…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 14,734 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,162 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,765 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bangkok - Ayutthaya: Summer Palace And All Major Temples One Day Tour
- Bangkok - Ayutthaya: Summer Palace And All Major Temples One Day Tour will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Bangkok - Ayutthaya: Summer Palace And All Major Temples One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bangkok - Ayutthaya: Summer Palace And All Major Temples One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Bangkok - Ayutthaya: Summer Palace And All Major Temples One Day Tour price starts from AU$331.31. Discover and book Bangkok - Ayutthaya: Summer Palace And All Major Temples One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Bangkok - Ayutthaya: Summer Palace And All Major Temples One Day Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bangkok - Ayutthaya: Summer Palace And All Major Temples One Day Tour on Tripadvisor