Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kanchanaburi War CemeteryStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2War MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bridge Over the River KwaiStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Burma-Thai RailwayStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byTham Kra Sae Bridge
- 5River KwaiStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Services mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - War Museum
- Entry/Admission - Burma-Thai Railway
- Entry/Admission - River Kwai
- Personal expenses (Drinks, Tips and Insurance etc.
- Other services not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Royal Silk Holidays Co.,Ltd
Full day Bangkok tour March 8, 2020
Spent an amazing day today with our guide Peter. This tour includes every site you would want to see in Bangkok. Pe…
Had an all day tour of Bangkok with Peter. It was by far the BEST tour I have taken in years. He went above and bey…
Best tour we've ever taken.
The private tour with Peter was fantastic. We saw more during this tour than we ever have. Peter was knowledgeab…
Covered a lot of ground in a single day.
Wife and I spent the day with Preecha. He is knowledgeable, flexible and passionate about Bangkok and Thailand. W…
Best of Bangkok takes you EVERYWHERE!
This tour was absolutely amazing. For those who want to dove deep into the culture and religion of Thailand and spe…
Knowledgable and fun tour guide and a wonderful tour of the city
If you have limited time in Bangkok and want to see all the highlights this tour is perfect. Peter our tour guide w…
Mr Elly, tour guide, was quite knowledgeable and helpful. Only a day to be there so got the highlights. Would reco…
A great way to see all the quintessential areas in Bangkok in one day!
I really enjoyed having a private guide show us of all the must-see attractions in Bangkok. She was patient, addres…
Bangkok in a day
Fantastic tour if time is of the essence! Everything covered, out trip had the order rearranged due to Father Day r…
Tour was great. On schedule and our guide Richard was very knowledgable. Highly recommend. Saw many great sights.
Half Day private tour to floating market
We enjoyed a perfect time,save and comfortable ride in the minibus and visited the floating markets with the longta…
Excellent way to see what Bangkok has to offer.
Snake (Jiraphong) was an extremely knowledgeable guide who made our first day in Bangkok very memorable. Taken aro…
All day enjoyable tour with "Snake"
We weren't sure about a tour guide nick named "Snake"! We learned throughout the day he is a college educated Tour …
Had an awesome tour and lunch seeing everything we wanted to. Our guide Peter was fantastic giving us all the infor…
Private day tour of Bangkok
Our tour guide was very nice and knowledgable. We visited all of the main sights of Bangkok efficiently in one day…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 341 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,157 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,255 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,759 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai
What time does Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai start?
Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai?
Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai price starts from AU$250.86. Discover and book Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai cancellation policy?
Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour : Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai on Tripadvisor