● 6 hours Bangkok old town experience with our charming tour guide
● Hop on a public boat and cruise down the majestic River of Kings, the Chao Praya, glimpsing the local way of life along the way.
● Visit the breathtaking Grand Palace, a once in a lifetime experience.
● Visit the stunning reclining Buddha at Wat Pho.
● Hop on a tuk tuk to one of Bangkok’s most delicious food hubs -- Nang Loeng community.
● Strolling around the vibrant food market and performance central vintage community.
● Dessert tasting, enjoy various hard-to-find and delicious Thai desserts, made from traditional recipes by aunties and gradmas.
● Enjoy a local lunch amid big smiles.