View all photos (5)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- 2 nights accommodation
- 4 meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- English-speaking guide
- Seat-in-Vehicle shared Transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Optional extras available for train ride. (Seating is not guaranteed in cost. For guarantee of seating and bottle of cold water additional cost of 160THB. For guarantee of seating, tea or coffee and certificate additional costing is 300THB. Payment must be made prior to boarding train.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. (This is particularly applicable to the Kanchanaburi to Bangkok transfer where traffic conditions can be very unpredictable.).
- Minimum age 3years
- Child rates applicable for children between 3 and 12 years old if occupying the parents’ room. If bed required, adult rate will apply.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tour East
Long day but excellent tour! Would recommend! Both floating market, the museum & the war cemetery - lots of info…
Birmingham, United Kingdom34
So we decided to go to Simon’s whilst we were in Phuket partly because of the good reviews we had seen about it…
G J D30
Very good informative tour of three different sites. Learnt a lot but avoided the selling gems partway the end and…
Phillip Island, Australia43
What a performance! They put in a lot of time and effort to get each performance spot on! I would recommend…
Trip worth time and effort
It was almost at 10am I reached Ayuttaya. Started seeing the ancient city remains which is at the Bank of a river,…
Easy for a tired traveler
My flight was landing at 2:30am, and after traveling for over 30 hours, it was great to not have to worry about…
Bangkok temples tour
Pleasant tour seeing the main temple sights. Given lots of interesting facts by informative guide. Declined the…
Great private tour, feel spoilt with a private guide to help you understand the history and what you are seeing.…
So glad we had a guide!
We were so grateful to have an English speaking guide to help us really understand and get around the major…
Very well organized tour
The trip is very well organized from the pick up to the drop off at around 4pm. The tour guide very funny and…
- River Kwai, Mon Tribal Village, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071