View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Accommodation in Tea house.
- English speaking trekking guide
- Transfer in car to Kande, and bus back to Pokhara from Ghatichhina
- All applicable taxes and service charge.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Tea/ Coffee
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Panchase Temple
- Alcoholic drinks (Available for Purchase).
- Recuse cost in case of an emergency.
- Gratitude (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Dadhi Ram Thapa
The best guide
He is very nice and gentel guy. Hi has big knowledge about Himalayas, is very helpful. Dodi is also a good friend.…
The best guide!
Dadhi is very professional, knowledgable and helpful. Thanks to his experince and good recognition of trekking…
Los Angeles, California23
Annapurna Circuit Trek and Poon Hill
Just finished a great trek with Dadhi. He is an awesome guide. Knowledgeable, experienced, attentive, and…
First trek and an unforgettable experience!
The trek with Dadhi was so much fun! He has a lot of knowledge about Nepal culture and the nature. He always tried…
Best guide with full knowledge !!
I travelled with family for the short trek up to Australian camp with mr.dadhi.He is very helpful and much care to…
Great experience ever
He have a master experience and take care our family with friendly and kind. Can relieve trekking with him.
We are very much enjoy. Good guide. Very good service. We see Clear mountain. Enjoy lot's. Our all friends happy.
Dampus to Sarangkot
Dadhi is a great guide. He is very knowledgable of Nepal, its tourism history and many hiking destinations. He is…
An incredible experience with and amazing guide
I've had the pleasure og trekking with dadhi twice. First time was march 2016, where he convinced me to trek the…
London, United Kingdom63
Incredible trek to Poon Hill with Dadhi
You couldn't ask for a better guide than Dadhi. I did a 5-day trek with him to Poon Hill in the Annapurna region…
- Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071